Factory 105 black grille part numbers 98-02, 03-05, 06-07 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Kaisersosay can you post the # you ordered. I found it difficult to make sure it was black and not the stock color when I looked it up.

I did not input any vehicle information. I only used the part number to look it up. The part number I used was 5310160350. That is the number on the box as well. I do not think it said whether it was black or chrome. But it is black.

Ordered one on 14 April 2019 and it arrived today....three days after ordering! I am pretty impressed by the shipping time and Parts Souq in general. This was the second or third time I have ordered from them and the service is outstanding. That is quick all the way from Dubai. Grill was $176.40 and shipping was $112.02 (ouch). Mine came with the chrome sombrero already attached. Well packaged so no damage in transit. Have not installed it yet but will do so later today or tomorrow. If anyone needs a chrome grill off of a 2007, I will be selling mine soon. Not sure what other years it will fit.

Cool can't wait to see a pic! And yes crazy how fast they can get it here and some places I order in the US take all week or longer.

One way to be sure it's not chrome is to put the part number in a US Toyota parts supplier website like camelbacktoyotaparts. The black grill part number will not show up or say part not found.

I tried to find the black side moldings but could not. Do you happen to have part numbers?

Yes I have them, I’ll have to dig up the receipts. Will probably make a separate post.

Last edited:
Here is the grill installed on my 2007.

LC Grille 001.JPG

LC Grille 002.JPG

These look soooo good. But I’m having a hard time not going with the $10 plastidip solution, which will look nearly identical, at least until it starts to peel.... how did you guys decide these were worth the $300 cost difference?

PartsOUQ is no joke,

It was cheaper for me to get my CDL engagement switch from them on eBay and shipped crazy fast.

They were cheaper than McGeorge which is wild.

This grill looks awesome guys.

May need to bookmark this topic for sure.

Thanks OP for the insight!

Been a couple of years...but has anyone bought these grills recently? I searched Partsouq but seems to be sold out not really seeing any other options

Been a couple of years...but has anyone bought these grills recently? I searched Partsouq but seems to be sold out not really seeing any other options
Same here. I’ve looked everywhere and I don’t think these exist anymore.

They are now discontinued for the 98-02 grilles. However if you are still after a black grille and don’t want to take the easy route of painting over the chrome. You can strip the chrome with Muriatic acid diluted in water. Please use caution and read all warnings and wear protective gloves, goggles and or face shield. This can be bought at any Lowe’s as it’s used for cleaning concrete. You need about 4-5 gallons and a large plastic tote to submerge the grille in. Process takes several weeks to fully strip a 100 series grille.

IMG_4206.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow that sounds like a process to get it done right.

I’m debating re-painting my bumpers from the dark gray to a satin black. Might ask them to just do the grill at the same time 🤔

Looks good! So you stripped it, then sprayed satin black? How did you handle the "T" emblem?

Tangentially related: Whoa, where’d you score the ROW bumper with winch cover???
The bumper is just aftemarket sourced locally and it comes in satin black. Added the fog light deletes and the winch cover is from Partsouq. I cut out a portion of the bumper behind the cover to make space for a winch but sold it before I could get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom