Facelift an LX470 with Landruiser hood, grill lights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am not much help here but following and this one is on my next to do list.I looked at the front bumper in lc and mine lx and it seems that lx will work.I will be going with lc i think it looks better.

If you have any questions let me know! For parts off the top of my head you would need:
DS headlight
PS headlight
Grill
Hood
Lower trim piece (below grill and lights)
Center support bracket (in front of radiator)
Wiring connectors

I believe the easier route is to make it look like a Land Cruiser Cygnus (JDM), in which case you just get a Cygnus grill with the Toyota emblem, and the lights are all the same.

Curious why you want to swap to Cruiser front end? Will you do the rear, too?

Curious why you want to swap to Cruiser front end? Will you do the rear, too?

Aesthetics mainly- i have some paint defects in my hood, one glass headlight has a sizable rock chip, drivers turn signal needs replacing, and a crack in the plastic center bumper support trim, want better lights, and have access to the LC parts. I'll leave the rear and use LX grill badge.

If you have any questions let me know! For parts off the top of my head you would need:
DS headlight
PS headlight
Grill
Hood
Lower trim piece (below grill and lights)
Center support bracket (in front of radiator)
Wiring connectors
Probably have some wiring questions when i get to that point. Thank You

Last edited:
Aesthetics mainly- i have some paint defects in my hood, one glass headlight has a sizable rock chip, drivers turn signal needs replacing, and a crack in the plastic center bumper support trim, want better lights, and have access to the LC parts. I'll leave the rear and use LX grill badge.
Fair enough. However, I thought the general consensus was that the LX lights are “better” than the LC lights?

Probably have some wiring qustions when i get to that point. Thank You
The wiring itself is the same, the connectors are very different. The LX small connector is the high beam, big projector is the low beam IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom