LX470 Dash lights and Diagnostic mode. Help needed (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, My 05 LX470 started acting up this morning. There was some rain the previous day. But the truck looked fine. Now a new situation occurred. When I turn the ignition ON, multifunction display shows Diagnostic mode and stuck there. Along with this 3 dash lights are flashing. ABS,cruise control and 2nd start lights keeps blinking. There is no way to get out of service mode and lights keep flashing even when trying after battery disconnected for a while. I then noticed these lights and diag screen goes away when door is closed. When either front door is open, service mode comes and the dash lights. When the door is closed, lexus logo comes in mfd and dash lights going off. I don’t know where to check. There was minor water presence in passenger footwell near to fire extinguisher. But ECU seems free from water damage. Truck drives fine too. Did anyone have similar experience? Could it get worse? How did you fixed It. Someone please throw some light onto this. I can attach photos or video tomorrow. Thanks.

Scan the car for engine codes. If no codes found then maybe some water intrusion into fuse box. Take out each fuse one by one clean them and put them back. Take one fuse at a time and after cleaning it plug it back.

Scan the car for engine codes. If no codes found then maybe some water intrusion into fuse box. Take out each fuse one by one clean them and put them back. Take one fuse at a time and after cleaning it plug it back.
Thanks bro. I ran an OBD scan with bluedriver. Nothing showed up. Will check the fuse box as you mentioned. Btw, are you referring to engine bay fuse box or the one in kick panels?

Thanks bro. I ran an OBD scan with bluedriver. Nothing showed up. Will check the fuse box as you mentioned. Btw, are you referring to engine bay fuse box or the one in kick panels?
Check both fuses boxes. Inside the cabin and the one in engine bay. Check for moisture and cleaned the fuse box area with compressed air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom