Facebook Group for the 60 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:confused:,:lol:.will sign up for sure. john

I don't have time for regular Facebook...

Pass.

Nice idea though. :beer:

I am in, but I hardly use my account.

Dynosoar:zilla:

I thought facebook was all about the college snatch?

What is Facebook?

i'm with jim.. what is it?? is this something you won't understand unless yours under 22 yrs old? does it mean we will get a bunch of new junk mail to sift through?

not enough hours in the day to do more internet/computer time. MUD takes enough.

I thought facebook was all about the college snatch?

Used to be. It used to be setup so that you had to have a dot edu email addy to sign up. They have since opened it up for any and all to compete with myspace.

i'm with jim.. what is it?? is this something you won't understand unless yours under 22 yrs old? does it mean we will get a bunch of new junk mail to sift through?

not enough hours in the day to do more internet/computer time. MUD takes enough.

No, 22 isn't the ceiling. I use it to keep track of friends and reconnect with people from the past. You won't get e-mail if you just turn it off. It is my glorified address book and I love it for the ease of catching up on what my friends have been up to. Either way it is definitely worth trying out. You may run across someone you haven't heard from for 20 years.

facebook? You're all fruity.

ok, ok i joined. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom