Builds F-Bomb Buildup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you changed up your front bumper. where did you get your catchers mask from? that’s the exact style i’m looking for

It’s an Aussie Bar from 4Plus. I found a sweet deal on a Warn 8274 so it necessitated a new bumper. I need to sell off my old 4Plus bumper since I don’t need it anymore. I love the style of the Aussie Bar.

I was feeling crafty today so I decided to arts and crafts the hell out of this thing. Found use for a belt I bought my wife years ago that she has never worn. Every time I look at it in the closet it grates on me. Killed 2 birds with one stone.

thumbnail_IMG_7396.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7397.jpg

More little details. Reverse light pod. Under hood light. Dome light. Rear badges. I’m not totally sold on the dome light setup so it might be changed. The badges on the rear have been moved up a little from their stock location because of the spare tire carrier. I guess their stock location is on the driver side too. I like how they turned out even though it’s not totally correct.

IMG_7402.jpeg

IMG_7401.jpeg

IMG_7399.jpeg

IMG_7398.jpeg

IMG_7400.jpeg

Great looking truck! Love the color. Like the 4Plus step / sliders. We're finishing up the twin stick installation in my '78 and would like to see how you
finish out the transmission tunnel for the twin sticks and the boot install. Please post pics as you complete yours. Nice work.

Got these little guys installed today. They are OEM converted to amber LED by @ToyotaMatt . Looking forward to firing them up. He’s also working on converting my dash blinker indicators, brakes indicator, and 4x4 indicator to LED.

IMG_7416.jpeg

IMG_7417.jpeg

A few FBomb updates and also some distractions. I sent these lights off to @ToyotaMatt to be converted to LED. I’m excited to see how they turn out.

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7391.jpeg

IMG_7388.jpeg

IMG_7387.jpeg

IMG_7389.jpeg

Took the family to The Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of. NYC. It was really fun but honestly makes me grateful for New Mexico. The Land of Manana. Incredible food and sights. Checked out MoMA, The Met, The Museum of Natural History, USS Intrepid, 911 Memorial, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Statue of Liberty, Times Square…

IMG_7431.jpeg

IMG_7452.jpeg

IMG_7435.jpeg

IMG_7437.jpeg

IMG_7455.jpeg

The 911 Memorial was like a holy sight for me. Very spiritual experience.

Here's a couple more from NY. The one on the subway was on our way home. It was like 4 in the morning EST. That lady is obviously not happy about her lack of Red Bull

thumbnail_IMG_1274.HEIC.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3996.HEIC.jpg

Here we are back at Sand Hollow. It was the same weekend as the Offroad Games so it was kind of bananas. We were supposed to be riding around Kanab at the Coral Pink Sand Dunes and Barracks Trail but it was snowing sideways...so there's that.

image000000.JPG

image000001.JPG

IMG_3001.JPG

Went to visit some family in UT. It was also snowing sideways that weekend as well. I'm the fat one with the mustache. Also made a pilgrimage to the holy land. So much cool stuff in there. I don't even know where to start.

thumbnail_IMG_7478.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7499.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7492.jpg

Handful of cool trucks I've seen the past month or so. The red 40 was at a tint shop in ABQ. Really pretty in the sun. I like that red. Trying to make a play on the 60 and the Bronco. Folks are so attached to trucks sitting in their yards that haven't moved or been registered in like 20 years. All I want to do is pay them some money.

thumbnail_IMG_7475.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7476.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7477.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7484.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7485.jpg

Finally an update on the F-Bomb. I took it up to Farmington today to Off Again to get some final details ironed out. Electrical and plumbing. The goal is to drive it back on the trailer when I go up there to pick it up. I am just waiting on a couple finishing touches from @ToyotaMatt to arrive and I think we'll have it.

Speaking of looking pretty in the sun. Also a small view of our sweet flea market on an off day. You should see it on a Saturday during the first of the month. If you imagine a cross between an outdoor tattoo parlor, a landfill, a cattle auction, and State Fair you are starting to get the drift.

thumbnail_IMG_7501.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7502.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom