1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extended Brake Line Part #'s for SOA?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by sdgraber, Sep 22, 2003.

1. sdgraber

sdgraber

Anyone got a part # for extended brake lines for the front of a 78 fj-40 that is going to be SOA with stock springs flipped for extended wheelbase?

2. SPRDAV

SPRDAV

I think a toyota P/u front brake line will work at 18 inches. I don't have a part number though. I had mine made, my front axle is a 77 and my FJ is a 70, so the brake ends are different sizes. The company that built them for me took the ends off the lines that I had and recrimped them on DMV lines. Spendy but the only way I could do it.

3. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
  4. sdgraber

sdgraber

Thanks Guys,

The tech page is a big help, but my local NAPA doesn't always show the same part I'm hoping for when I give them a reference of the tech page...maybe that's cause I'm down in the boonies of southern Colorado :p I found the reciept for the rear lines I used when SOA ing it, and will probably just order the same stuff for the front. Appreciate the help

Scott
    78 FJ-40, "Rudy"

5. rusmannx

rusmannx

bought mine from man-a-freeking-expensive....
    and they are very sexy (and very functional etc etc)

6. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

Bought mine from local 4wheelparts, skyjacker DOT SS line. Not too expensive, not Napa cheap either.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">