Exhaust Options for my 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I have headers, which needless to say suck! Always leak, I think they were made uneven or something. I've had them a year or two but am going to throw them away and get another new set, just to ease my mind. I need to replace the whole muffler. Are there any Flow Master's out there or anything like that? What do you have as replacement?

Not a flowmaster, I bought the factory cat-back from cruiserparts for around $139 I beleive. Bolted right up and possibly the cheapest oem part I have bought for the 60!

im running a dynomax 2 1/2 center in 2 1/2 offset out. original down pipe to flange, brought 2 1/2 from the hollowed out and piped cat, hit the muffler, and out with 2 1/2. works and sounds good

runnin cat delete option (cause we can get away with it in louisiana)

man a fre header (goin back to the stock exhaust manifold asap)

straight pipe to a 2.5" 40 series flowmaster

love it

guys in the club are runnin magnaflows as well very nice

Cool, thanks! I don't have to run a CAT in georgia either. I think I want a stock manifold too! Those headers are just too much work to keep that gasket from burning up or leaking. I guess I'll just have to go to a muffler shop and see if they can look up magnaflow and flowmaster. I know what I have now is shot, so if I can get some better sound out of when I replace it I would be happy. -Thanks

I have a SOR header on it and haven't had any problems. It was on the truck for seven years before I bought it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom