Exclusive IH8MUD Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Corps

Toyota Land Cruiser Parts | Oklahoma City | USA
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruisercorps.com
IH8MUDFJ62.jpg

Hey guys,

My team and I at Cruiser Corps have worked hard to develop aftermarket Electric FJ62 Mirrors. We have done our best to match the specifications of the OEM mirrors as close as possible, and we have used high-quality materials in our build. We couldn’t be happier with the results. We have already sold quite a few pairs of these mirrors and have heard great feedback on them so far. Because I am so excited about these mirrors, I wanted to do something special for all of you Mud members!

Starting today, we are offering a 20% discount on our Electric FJ62 Mirrors that is an exclusive offer to Mud members! This discount will be available for one week, and you won’t see it offered anywhere else!

To make sure you receive your 20% discount, make sure to apply the discount code “IH8MUDFJ62” to your cart before you checkout! Take a look at the picture attached to this thread to see exactly where to type in your code. This discount will run until midnight, August 12th, CT or while supplies last.

If any of you guys are ever in Oklahoma City around the I-35 and I-40 crossroads, I would love to show you around our place. Stay on the lookout for more exclusive Mud member deals that we will have going on in the future!

Thanks,

Mike
Cruiser Corps

IH8MUDFJ62 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom