Ewwww, mildew! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a powder TSP cleaner. Try that, or Oxyclean Laundry stain remover.

Likely will leave a permanent stain, but at least with TSP, you'll know there isn't anything alive anymore.

Curious that Mcdonalds french fries never decay.....

We use vinegar on our airstream for mildew removal on the Island.
Use vinegar on the trucks up there too, just leave the windows open for a while otherwise you will be looking for the fries......

You might already know this, but a little trick is to pull the belts all the way out, shut the doors on them and then have at them with a pressure washer, soap, simple green, whatever you desire. This makes things a good bit easier.

You might already know this, but a little trick is to pull the belts all the way out, shut the doors on them and then have at them with a pressure washer, soap, simple green, whatever you desire. This makes things a good bit easier.

This works hot damn.

Thanks, I'll be giving that a try.

Store your truck with a refillable desiccant dryer basket used in boats and campers

Or build a nice warm dry shop.

Last edited:
the reviews on that seem good. but maybe better to find your water leak instead of treating the symptoms?

The CT one seems to be dping the trick so far. Emptied out a bit of water it collected this weekend.

The challenge is not forgetting to empty the water collecting. My father in law had one in the trailer and forgot. He would have been better off not having the thing in there.

I've used those Dri-Z-Air ones in vehicles before and have one in the camper just now. Seem to work well in my experience. Remember to go out once a month or two and do your check, drain off the water.

Usually available at RV places too.

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom