For Sale Eugene, OR: 100 series OME 2860 Springs (used): $130+shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Just downgraded my suspension to stock to fit in my garage. These springs were installed by Torfab outside Seattle in 2017. I bought the car shortly after and put about 40k of highway and light forest service roads on them. All Washington, California and Oregon. They add right about two inches over brand new stock springs (that I just put in). There's a bit of superficial rust where the powder coat rubbed. As a testament to their condition though the original OME part number sticker is still attached to both.

I can ship but it wouldn't be super cheap (happy to use your account). They weigh about 26 lbs combined. Oregon pickup preferred but we can figure it out.

BTW, I also have a pair of brand new stock springs for 100-series w/ AHC (which I mistakenly ordered).

IMG_0162.jpeg

IMG_0147.jpeg

IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

Last edited:
I can tomorrow. It won't be to the millimeter. But i can say they're almost exactly the same size as stock (uninstalled) except that there's one less coil than stock. Here one is to the right of the two new toyota springs I bought. There might also be specs on Old Man Emu's website(???).

IMG_0138.jpeg

IMG_0137.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom