Engine Beauty Cover (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Get one of those high pitch electronic signals that only animals can hear and plug it in in the garage, that should deter them around the GTI, I hate cats to the Nth degree but it might not be a bad idea to get an outside cat if you're having that much of an issue, the glue traps and bait only go so far.

Last edited:
Rodents? - soak bologna in anti-freeze.

Nature provided us a perfect solution dating back to ancient Egypt and grain storage.

Cat door flap leading from house to garage. Never have nor ever will experience rodents, lizards, etc., under the hood of our vehicles. Rats and mice can smell/sense the territory of cats and won’t even enter the driveway. Heck cats kill bugs as well.

Note: We keep bags of tempting birdseed in the garage and it has never been touched.

A0E71277-A210-40C5-A57F-0E495841CF58.jpeg

Last edited:
Anything and everything that can possibly be blamed on cats, should be. :D

I did put some of those stink bags under the beauty cover. I will see how that works. I tied them down so they will not fall where they should not be.

As far as cats go, I have bobcats and mountain lions roaming the neighborhood along with two neighbor cats. Add to that, bears, rattlesnakes, gopher snakes and coyotes. Trouble is, the infernal mice still seem to out-breed the predation. They are like tribbles.

Last edited:
Nature provided us a perfect solution dating back to ancient Egypt and grain storage.

Cat door flap leading from house to garage. Never have nor ever will experience rodents, lizards, etc., under the hood of our vehicles. Rats and mice can smell/sense the territory of cats and won’t even enter the driveway. Heck cats kill bugs as well.

Note: We keep bags of tempting birdseed in the garage and it has never been touched.

View attachment 3308759

The perfectly optimized killing machine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom