Element E50 Fire Extinguishers Now Available - HuddExpo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
HuddExpo is now your supplier for the Element E50 fire extinguishers. These unique fire extinguishers are safer, smaller,and easier to use than the conventional extinguishers everyone is used to. They cover all major fire classes.

This is a super unique high performance extinguisher that should work well for all of us. Not pressurized, smaller, etc.

More info here - Element E50 Fire Extinguisher

$79.95 plus $10 shipping. Well worth it.

Thanks,

David
www.huddexpo.com

Last edited:
@LC4LIFE ... do you sell the brackets as well? Particularly interested in the rollcage mount and one of the extra clips.

@LC4LIFE ... do you sell the brackets as well? Particularly interested in the rollcage mount and one of the extra clips.

I do. the rollcage mounts are back ordered right now, but should be back in stock at some point next week. Clips are in stock.

Last edited:
The interesting thing about these extinguishers is that through its own chemical reaction the Element extinguisher fights a fire by releasing a gas. This gas attaches itself to the oxygen surrounding the fire robbing its ability to stick to the chain of combustion. Basically, making the oxygen unusable to the fire. The gas also is heavier than the oxygen and can surround the fire along with sort of "damping" it down, if that makes sense. I have heard of people starting back at 20 feet or so, getting the powder jet going and then walking towards the fire sweeping it away as they get closer very effectively putting out the fire. It behaves similar to conventional extinguishers, just much safer and effective, in my opinion.

I do. the rollcage mounts are back ordered right now, but should be back in stock at some point next week. Clips are in stock.

Fantastic! I'll place my order this week. I'm fine if you throw in a 4-pack of World Peace Deathray 2xIPA from Bristol :) Can't make it back up to Colorado Springs until April :(

Hi everyone,

Free shipping through next Friday on any of the Element fire extinguisher products. I have everything in stock although with some of the pre-orders I expect to run out of this batch by Monday or Tuesday. More of the E50's are on the way and will be here late next week so get in on the deal and I will ship as quickly as possible. The only thing out of stock right now is the roll bar mount. They will arrive Monday.

Fits easily in the console, glove box, and with the included clip its easy to secure it. More info here - Element E50 Fire Extinguisher

Let me know if there are any questions.

David

Some pics -
E50FEX-2.jpg
E50FEX-3.jpg
E50FEX-4.jpg
E50FEX.jpg
E50FEX6.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered one. I have lots of other stuff that I like to have and hope not to need, this feels like a no brainer. Plus I'm always wheeling with Land Rover guys, with those electrical systems I'm bound to need it...

Roll cage brackets in stock, and they are sweet! Not shown in the pictures are the band clamps and velcro.

IMG_3208.jpg
IMG_3205.jpg

Almost out again. More on the way, should be ready to ship out about 1/8. Grab one of the last few or get one pre-ordered.

Last edited:
More stock is due to land 3/20. For everyone that may not know, both the E50 and E100 extinguishers must ship ground given the way these extinguishers are classified by the shipping companies. Takes about 4-6 days ground.

I will ship any orders the day they land if you pre-order. You can order here - Element E50 Fire Extinguisher

Last edited:
**very limited time offer** We have a handful of extra mounting clips, so if you are one of the next six people to order an E50 you will get a second clip for free. It will add into your cart automatically and that additional clip will either give you a bit more stable mounting or another location to move your E50 between. Grab yours today and keep your vehicle protected. Its small size stows easily and since it never expires you don't have to worry about getting it refilled each year. Fits in many consoles and glove compartments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom