Eimkeith panhard correction kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Just installed this to correct the geometry of the panhard after you lift the suspension. About $90 for the laser cut bracket. Pretty easy install.

3212EC9E-02BF-402C-BB3D-C0BA762F45F8.jpeg
982598B9-861C-4D71-B97E-90689577F30D.jpeg

Is it an incredible improvement?

Looking to buy a correction kit for my fj80... do i need a correction kit or adjustable panhard bars just with 2 inch lift?.... why is better this type of bracket than bars?

Looking to buy a correction kit for my fj80... do i need a correction kit or adjustable panhard bars just with 2 inch lift?.... why is better this type of bracket than bars?
this might help explain (without a bunch of typing!):
try here

Last edited:
I’ve been looking at these a lot lately. Wondering what your experience was with welding it in? Is the forward side of the mount easily accessible for welding?

I’ve been looking at these a lot lately. Wondering what your experience was with welding it in? Is the forward side of the mount easily accessible for welding?
Yeah, if you take the wheel off, you should be able to get in there. After tacking it up in a few spots, I think I started on the inside though.

Here's an image of the front profile.
1668464667915.png

@eimkeith just installed mine tonight after ordering from you about 6 months ago 😂. Noticeable improvement on my short drive after install. Do you recommend middle hole or top hole for BP51 lift?
Whatever gets it more parallel to the axle/ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom