Eibach pro-truck lift kit review? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The picture of this kit looks good for the price and it even shows a rear coil conversion puck. Is it included in the kit?

Unfortunately there’s no details on compressed/extended lengths of the shocks, nor the lbs/in spring rates, nor the free height, nor wire diameter of the springs...in order for me to compare on paper.

in either case, I have no personal experience using this particular suspension.

There are a few people in GXOR that have it. The response seem very positive.

This is very good kit for stock weight vehicle. Not intended for people that add a lot of extra weight.

Hey first post but I have the kit now for about 500 miles.

coupled it with the JBA UCA’s and it’s a great ride. Used the 2nd perch up front so it’s just about 3” lift up front. Hoping that would settle some because I have a slight reverse rake at this time. I have the SSO rear coil on order because it has some flexibility in height. Hoping that’ll even things out.

havent had it off road yet but road manners are pretty close to the stock sport setting. I had the help of my brother in law but install was fairly straight forward and easy.

23D36426-816D-40B1-A4D5-4AE17803AA82.jpeg

26C91EC4-F136-46E9-9B82-0DF20872A136.jpeg

53D73DBE-97F5-4A81-A155-665B23C42FFE.jpeg

DB8F20C4-F8F7-4A3D-8781-6073841F2E4A.jpeg

coupled it with the JBA UCA’s and it’s a great ride. Used the 2nd perch up front so it’s just about 3” lift up front. Hoping that would settle some because I have a slight reverse rake at this time. I have the SSO rear coil on order because it has some flexibility in height. Hoping that’ll even things out.

havent had it off road yet but road manners are pretty close to the stock sport setting. I had the help of my brother in law but install was fairly straight forward and easy.

View attachment 2177801

Love the look. Looks like my twin. ... thanks for all the feedback. I'm definitely leaning towards the eibach kit but was just looking for feedbacks and seeing if theres any cons compared to similar kits. So far, sounds very positive

20191228_145831.jpg

Love the look. Looks like my twin. ... thanks for all the feedback. I'm definitely leaning towards the eibach kit but was just looking for feedbacks and seeing if theres any cons compared to similar kits. So far, sounds very positive

Looks great man. I'm planning on Wildpeaks soon as well. Also note the change in geometry even with 265's has given me a slight rub on full left turns. Only really present when u-turning but haven't checked if it's body, fender, or side steps. Side steps are hopefully getting taken off anyway if I can convince the wife.

im questioning whats covered in the 1 million mile warranty? Spring only or shock or both?

Thanks Jstawgn

Exclusions from Warranty
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:

1. THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
  2. THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
  3. INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
  4. INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
  5. INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
  6. PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
  7. PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
dam... bummer for the DIYers n offroaders :(

View attachment 2177797

View attachment 2177798

View attachment 2177799

View attachment 2177801

Surely it should setttle a little...approx how much higher is the front than the rear?

They're newbies in this market, id suggest sticking with tried and true OME or Bilstein's.

View attachment 2177797

View attachment 2177798

View attachment 2177799

View attachment 2177801
Hi, I just got the eibach kit and am curious what wheels( which trd offset +4 or +15)and tires you have paired with it. also any rubbing with stock side steps?

Eibach is a reputable brand. Maybe not in the GX world, but in racing application. I had their 521-600 2.5" springs on my Taco and they served me well. I've also used their coilovers and swaybar kits for other vehicles in the past.

I ran eibach springs on my long travel tacoma, worked great! I also just picked up this kit. So far I installed the rear only but the improvement over the stock airbags is amazing!

I ran eibach springs on my long travel tacoma, worked great! I also just picked up this kit. So far I installed the rear only but the improvement over the stock airbags is amazing!
I'm considering this kit as well. Have you gotten the fronts on yet and were you able to avoid the reverse rake mentioned in the previous post? Still like the setup? I'm hoping for a slightly firmer ride than I have now. Anything a likely improvement over my 15 year old stock setup w 135K miles. Thanks for any details you can share.

I did 3/2.2 F/R on stock UCA's so I do have slight reverse rake. You can set it to 2/2.2 if you want and it should carry over the stock rake profile. Honestly I purchased the vehicle used with blown oem electronic shocks and the airbags. The ride is amazing. It isnt overly stiff...feels like perfect valving for daily driver and offroad. It's softer than bilstein 5100s.

I did 3/2.2 F/R on stock UCA's so I do have slight reverse rake. You can set it to 2/2.2 if you want and it should carry over the stock rake profile. Honestly I purchased the vehicle used with blown oem electronic shocks and the airbags. The ride is amazing. It isnt overly stiff...feels like perfect valving for daily driver and offroad. It's softer than bilstein 5100s.
Great, thanks @trifenix. I ordered them today. Will post some pics of the install once its done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom