New style TRD Pro 17" wheel on GX470 (PTR56-89210-F2) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm planning to buy some wheels soon for my 2008 GX and came across these wheels. I really like the look, can you guys let me know if these will bolt up to a stock GX? From what I can tell they should work but just want to be sure.

Wheel stats
TRD Pro Wheel - FSA
Color Flat Black
Wheel Bolt Circle 6x139.7

Wheel Brand TRD Pro
Wheel Construction 1PC Cast Aluminum
Wheel Hub Diameter Ø106
Wheel Nut Seat Type Flat Lug Nut
Wheel Size 17x7J et4

PTR56-89210-F2​

I'm planning to buy some wheels soon for my 2008 GX and came across these wheels. I really like the look, can you guys let me know if these will bolt up to a stock GX? From what I can tell they should work but just want to be sure.

Wheel stats
TRD Pro Wheel - FSA
Color Flat Black

Wheel Brand TRD Pro
Wheel Hub Diameter Ø106
Wheel Size 17x7J et4

PTR56-89210-F2​

All day. Enjoy!

All day. Enjoy!
Homer's got a nice writeup on your other post laying out the tall/skinny tire stuff on a 7" rim. You should check it out if you haven't already

Wheel stats
TRD Pro Wheel - FSA
Color Flat Black

Wheel Brand TRD Pro
Wheel Hub Diameter Ø106
Wheel Size 17x7J et4

PTR56-89210-F2​

I’m actually looking at buying these and was wondering the same thing. Will they fit my 2009 GX470 without having to do any modifications? Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1733356520520950/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom