For Sale EFI Engine, 4sp Auto, & source? for cruiser parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good news The owner of the Land Cruiser shop will try to be in three days a week in the afternoon and he will try to get a cell number so you can call him dirrect.Hope this helps. Two things my parts for sale and an Old Land Cruiser shop with lots of stuff. First I can make you a sweet deal on a 3FEI engine and accessories 4speed auto and a few other parts check out previous listing or reply. Priced to sell fast, you pay shipping I'll help arrange transport. There is an old Cruiser shop here, Pocatello. ID' that has been closed due to ownner health problems. The ownner is back part time and has lots of stuff in his yard/shop. He wants to get a lttle healthier and then get on line to sell stuff, he does not think he will get thing back to full survice. I told him about this site as a great spot to check into. If you live near by check it out hopefully with some interest he will get back on things and open up, there is alot of FJ 40, 45,55, and 60 stuff there. If you have a request I'll I'll give him a contact number for you and hopefuly you can get those parts cheap. JL :D :D

Re: EFI Engine, 4sp Auto, & source? for cruiser pa

I am interested in any information on parts for a fj45 wagon. Front seat in any condition, rear emblems, rear lenses, and any other misc parts if avail. Please shoot me an email at my office at eric@goebelercompany.com
Thanks and have a great day!

I'm definatly interested in any 45 pick-up parts, long and short wheelbase. It's a short 5 hour drive for me. I'd be able to pick stuff up.

hey,

wonderin if you or he had any of this stuff: (i have a 72 fj40)
rear liftgate handle
lower left dash pad
blinker arm
any three point seatbelts

i'll probably think of some more stuff, but that'll get me started.

thanks,
jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

If has a tailgate for an fj45 LWB email me direct. I want a good clean piece. thanks.

could i get some info on the engine. just the basic facts will do for now.

Ummm, anything for a FJ25 or early round door FJ40 stashed away? :G

Just wandering if he has any 350 conversion kits around used or new, for a 77' fj-40?

I'll ask he has not been there all week, so it may be a day or more. :-/

I am interested in the 3fe head, w/manifolds, sensors, computer, and wiring harnes. You can email me his phone number and I'll call him, or if he knows how much he wants just email me the price.

The shop has a 350 adapter, I think it is for a 3speed, he does have an 3FEI engine I did not see a Air flow meter, ECM or Wires but they may be there. There are some FJ25 parts most are engine and maybe a tcase.

Let me know if he has the sensors, wires etc. If not, I may still make an offer. Also, could you tell me what the shipping would be to 98116 (just the head)

Lost Cruiser
About 4 months ago I needed an oil cooler, and you had one, but then I bought one right before you got back to me, do you still have that? I think you said you were doing an engine conversion and you would let it go for $10 to $20 let me know if you have it or if this other guy has one, my email is erichagen@comcast.net.
Thanks.
ERICH

:-[No on the sensors just the engine so far. I think I have the whole engine sold so we will see about the oil cooler. If things fall through I will contact you. JL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom