EBC Brake Pads? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I run EBC on all my other vehicles. They work great on everything. I prefer green on the Camry, Celica, Sienna. Trucks (taco, runner, tundra and cruiser used yellow. My sports cars in the past get Hawk pads.

Currently both my 80s run EBC yellows front and rear and stop great. Yes they create more dust but you drive that truck off-road.

I just decided (today) to upgrade my fronts to EBC Blue Stuff 100 pads on new OEM rotors on one of my cruisers. Did a test drive and they stop way better than the 80 yellows. I'll know next month how much better they are to the 80 yellows when I tow my 3 ton trailer to Moonlight Madness

I run EBC on all my other vehicles. They work great on everything. I prefer green on the Camry, Celica, Sienna. Trucks (taco, runner, tundra and cruiser used yellow. My sports cars in the past get Hawk pads.

Currently both my 80s run EBC yellows front and rear and stop great. Yes they create more dust but you drive that truck off-road.

I just decided (today) to upgrade my fronts to EBC Blue Stuff 100 pads on new OEM rotors on one of my cruisers. Did a test drive and they stop way better than the 80 yellows. I'll know next month how much better they are to the 80 yellows when I tow my 3 ton trailer to Moonlight Madness
hey Spyduh, what were your findings on the blues?, im about to pull the trigger on new pads. im stuck between green and yellows so far. your advice is appreciated

Are the Blue’s still stopping way better than the yellows they replaced? Or was it just the break in compound stuff that wears off super fast for bedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom