Dunbar Spring Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has used Dunbar Spring (off 7th ave/jefferson)?

For my 60 series, I am in need of AAL, bushings, and possibly a re-arch on all four corners if price is reasonable.

Wondering if anyone can give me a thumbs up on these guys?

Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays! :flipoff2:

Fj60 Spring work

I used Phil at Valley Spring, re arched all my springs for around a hundred fifty each, included all parts and labor, good guy and does a lot of lifts.

Thanks, N

No, not Land Cruisers but both spoke highly of the service, shop, end result and overall experience.

I just had 4 custom leaf sets, 4 Fox shocks on custom mounts, 2 Fox hydralic bumpstops and 1 steering stabilizer put in by Phil & crew at Valley Spring.
Killer customer service as I have an absolute ride hgt I could not go over due to my fake leg and they did a great job. Went back a couple of times for small adjustments and double checks and each time they handled things quickly.

Much better ride on washboard and perfect hgt for me once my diesel swap is done. Oh and this is on a 70 Suburban but still 4 leafs just like a 60 series.

Good group of people and if you go there mention Lance and the blue burb as they will get a laugh out of all the work I had them do.

Thanks Gents!

Going to price them out after the new year... I'll be sure to let ya'll know what I find out.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom