Dual swing out tire carrier bumper FJ40 $750 shipped (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I took a look, I can build one, but it would replace the entire rear frame member and require some welding of reinforcement plates to work properly. With the winch in the rear I wouldn't feel too comfortable with removing the rear braces and cutting a hole in the rear frame. Because of the additional stuff required I would need $850 plus actual shipping costs, and it would take about a month to produce.
Thanks,
-Sean

It's still work in progress...I'm having him work on the rear cross member first as that needs attention.

Plan is to have a swing out with the spare located in the middle, a hi-lift mount, factory rear lights integrated into the bumper, 2 D-rings for the shackles, and a pintle mounted in the center.

Cool, send me some pic s when it's done. If you need latches or pivots let me know.

Sean, I was wondering if you could build one similar to the one NoeyR posted with the tube basket and highlift mount (not the IPOR bumper)? I'd love to get the tire carrier off the body and onto the bumper while I'm getting the body work done on my 74 FJ.

Thanks!

Mason

Yes I can build one like that no problem, minus the winch mount for the rear that would need some frame beefing.
Sean

Sean,
Are you still making these bumpers? If so, are you still in St. Cloud? I am by Hinckley, would I be able to pick up? I won't be ready for a bit yet. Just getting the homework done. Thanks

Sean,
Are you still making these bumpers? If so, are you still in St. Cloud? I am by Hinckley, would I be able to pick up? I won't be ready for a bit yet. Just getting the homework done. Thanks
I am just slow going as my regular work has had me swamped lately. Just finished one up and shipped it out yesterday.

image.jpg
Sean I'm interested in a metal tech clone. Let me know

Interested in one of your bumpers as well. Please let me know lead time. Looking for something like you first posted on pg 1.

Thanks

Sean if you are still making these, I would be interested in the dual swing arm set up. I'm just down 94 in Maple Grove, MN.
Yeah give me a call sometime. 320 492 6395

I came upon some free time, and can ship same week right now for a couple weeks.
Thanks,
-Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom