Dual Awning Setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Luke111

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Finally got the awnings mounted on the rack. The brackets that secure the awning are removeable if I want a flat rack , and after I droped no fewer then five of the small nuts that secure the awning to the brackets, decided to pick up these knobs that make quick work of installation or removal of the awnings.

Lou
awn1.jpg
awn2.jpg
awn3.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a rig with dual awnings and I'll post some of my 55 as soon as it stops raining. I made the rack from a Bi Fold ATV ramp and got the idea from Johnny Lange in the 80 section.

Lou
100_0001.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg

Nice job Lou..looks awesome..can't wait to see them deployed!:clap:

Looking good. Did you put anything inbetween the thumbscrews to keep them from vibrating loose?

Yes, rubber washer, stainless washer, stainless lock washer and all seems well. On Sat drove about 150 miles and they are still tight but like anything new, time will tell.

Lou

i like it, especially the angled piece inbetween, you just gave me ideas for my trailer canopy

Thanks
R

Thats pretty pimp. x2 on the angled piece between the side and rear. Nice job :)

Thats pretty pimp. x2 on the angled piece between the side and rear. Nice job :)

Thanks guys, but that's not my truck, mines the 55, but my plan is to have that corner piece fabbed at a local shop. The other thing is the ARB awning has a open track so you can attach side curtains to enclose the awning. I'll post pic's tomorrow, the sun should be out as we've had 11 days of rain.

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom