Drive an FJ Cruiser with the FJ Trail Team (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sept would be the CORR Brush Run in Crandon....haven't missed that event for a few years, even had my FJ40 on display in the Pitbull tires booth in 2005...I'll be there in June too for their first run...

Toyota has a pretty good sized booth there....if that's the event, keep me posted, since I know of a buddy with a rock garden just a few miles from there....you'll enjoy Vic Ferrari (band) on Sat night too...usually a good showing of...mmm...well...young ladies ;)

My family and I rode with Maureen at the Chrystal Beach, TX event this morning. She was very friendly and answered all of our questions.
We had a great time, and we are thinking hard about buing one in the spring.

Wow, isn't this a throwback? ha ha I was looking for a thread on GSMTR and found this little exchange. Brings back some really great memories. :)

What!!! Yes you can drive an FJ Cruiser offroad with the FJ Trail Team...
If you live in another part of the country you could catch up with the Central Team or the West Coast Team of the FJTTs. :D :D

Tim can you post up the current link for the Central and Western Teams since the one I had isn't working? :popcorn:
(West Coast's current banner link is either the new Avalon, RAV4, PriusC, or Corolla and this is just a sales bit here: http://www.toyota.com/fjcruiser/ .)
Woody, have someone do pics like I keep telling Mr.Ward to do so you can turn it into a Trails Article or forum post in here.

Shane

Hey Shane, sadly, the Toyota site has no more of our schedules up since we're done traveling. Well, I am. Tim's packing as we speak to head out to South Carolina. :)

Very Kool !.... Memories ~ ~ ~

I remember being a support truck (in my 80) for the video in Tellico, and riding/driving with them at GSMTR. Good times indeed!

I hope you all are happy, you have costs me tons of money on mods and my fj is over 100k now. Beach, mountains etc.

:) I remember a sweet time on the outer banks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom