Dream Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We just bought my dream shop! ...and the house isn't bad either! The house is on a half acre in the city and sits at about 2400sqft, big two car attached garage. The shop is 25x50' or 1200sqft with a 9' rollup door! Big enough for my PIG!!! I estimate it could hold 6 small cars or 4 big ones. Has a couple 220v outlets, an area for a wood stove, plastic sheets to divide it in half, a ton of shelving, 3 built in Craftsman tool chests, a really high ceiling in half of it(for a lift), a work bench, and a ton of lighting. It also has parking for about 6 cars to the side of it out of site!! In the pics thats my 59 Chevy and the Pig head to head, there is some serious length between the two of them.

P1010039.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010038.jpg

Nice, I have a parts rig I will drop off at your house... actually I pulled the remaining glass out- you want it? It is going to schnitzers..

That is flipping badass. When I bought my first house in Redding the only reason I bought it was because it had a three car garage. I could give a rip about the house. Nice Find

Woah, Killer place man... Congrats!!!! and drool....

-Matt

Nice, I have a parts rig I will drop off at your house... actually I pulled the remaining glass out- you want it? It is going to schnitzers..

Is there much left of that pig? I need stuff like doors, door hinges, tailgate motor, and some random interior pieces. Do you think it has anything like that? Also one of my rear seat hinges broke in half this weekend too.

I used my Pig's winch to pull the hot tub out of my old house this weekend. It was totally redneck, I think my buddy got some pics. :hillbilly:

too late

Is there much left of that pig? I need stuff like doors, door hinges, tailgate motor, and some random interior pieces. Do you think it has anything like that? Also one of my rear seat hinges broke in half this weekend too.

I used my Pig's winch to pull the hot tub out of my old house this weekend. It was totally redneck, I think my buddy got some pics. :hillbilly:

I just hauled it in today for scrap-- doors were rusty, pulled the glass and rear axle and some miscellaneous junk, it was pretty much stripped.

Very nice indeed.
I too have a dream shop. Nice 2 car garage filled with 20 years of our 'stuff' that I sit and dream in. I dream it's clean I can utilize it. I dream all the stuff is gone and I no longer have pathways through it. I dream it's clean and I can pioret freely. I dream... more like dream on. :hmm:

:cool:

I'm green with envy congratulations man that place is AWESOME!!!!!

oh and X4 on meetings at your place!

Awesome! Congrats. Will have to have a toast on your new dig @ McGrew. I'll supply the Jaegermister and it'll be chilled in my fridge/freezer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom