SOLD Doylestown, PA - 2007 Lexus GX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901 United States
Mileage
Color
Gold
Outside Link
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/doylestown-2007-lexus-gx470/7731277271.html
My grandma gold 2007 GX470 is up for sale. Asking for 11K OBO.

I am the third owner and purchased the vehicle ~5 years ago. I put about the last 75,000 miles on it.

The vehicle has been garage kept for the last 2.5 years of my 5 years of ownership and the 2nd owner also kept it in the garage.

All fluids were changed by previous owner at a Lexus dealership shortly before I purchased so the new owner may want to get fluids changed, as it’s been awhile

I have been getting synthetic oil changes every 5K miles. The truck got a fresh oil change and PA inspection in March 2024.

- Remote Start System with Drone Mobile
- USA Spec BT45-TOY Bluetooth (from what I have been told the microphone installed with system on the dash stinks on calls)
- Desert Does It seat jacker and multi mount on driver’s seat
- 20% tint
- Weathertech floor mats and cargo mat ( not shown in pictures)
- Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Yellow SAE Fog Lights (I have the OEM fogs I replaced which will go to new owner)
- Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro White SAE Diving Lights (not currently wired up - I purchased a Stedi harness for the lights to come on with high beams, but when installed the high beam light it was getting the signal from would not turn on)
- Bison Gear shelf and Molle panels (I have the 3rd row seats and hardware which will go to the new owner)
- Bison Gear net replacement

The bad…
- To my knowledge there has never been a TB/Water Pump Replacement
- Cracked Dash Mod (Zoom in on interior pictures)
- Hewitt SAIS Bypass - If removed will throw codes if it is cold out
- Wheels are flaking
- A few dings and some garage rash shown in pictures
- Front seats are starting to look a little worn
- Small tear in driver’s seat (not noticeable unless looking for it)

IMG_7137.jpeg

IMG_7138.jpeg

IMG_7139.jpeg

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7152.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom