Downey Off Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I keep getting the message "INVALID ITEM this item is protected with DRM and cannot be read on your Fire. Please remove the item from your device and download it again or purchase a copy from the Kindle Store."

Any possibility you could sell me a copy of it or some other way? I don't want to spend money @ the Kindle Store.

I also have lots of data and saved stuff to my tablet as it is. I hope that is not affecting it?

All I found:

What file formats can a Kindle support?

HTML (ZIP, HTM, or HTML)

Rich Text Format (RTF)

Plain Text (TXT)

Adobe PDF (PDF)

How to Transfer DRM Protected PDF to Kindle fire

Install Epubor Ultimate to your computer.

Download PDF files with the book store's desktop application. Then run Epubor Ultimate to remove DRM. For more details, please read this guide about how to decrypt ebooks .

Transfer the DRM free PDF files to Kindle Fire using email or using USB.

What is DRM and how to open DRM protected files?

You should know how to open DRM protected files on this occasion. DRM, full-named Digital Rights Management, stands for copyright protection to prevent unauthorized copying and usage of the eBook. If you have an eBook under DRM protection, you may neither distribute copies of the eBook to others nor copy text or pictures from the eBook.

I have a few not sure on all the years.

B59BC51C-EFD6-4F39-A0AF-71A3562E72FB.jpeg

Never mind on the help for the 84 one. I got it to work by downloading it to a cheap TracFone Alcatel phone I had and then Bluetoothing it to my Tablet. But if you have the 86 catalog, could you scan that one in also eventually?

Never mind on the help for the 84 one. I got it to work by downloading it to a cheap TracFone Alcatel phone I had and then Bluetoothing it to my Tablet. But if you have the 86 catalog, could you scan that one in also eventually
I have a few not sure on all the years.

View attachment 3152406
I also own the dark brown cover one via a dude on eBay a while back. I have the original price list to it to from October 1983

I know this is an old thread, but im desperately trying to find some old Downey catalogs. I tried to download the ones listed on page 2, but the links did not work. I was able to download the 1984 catalog from later in the thread. Does anyone have a good link to the 1983-2005-ish catalogs? I would also be happy to buy a physical copy if anyone has one they could part with. Thanks in advance, this thread is really helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom