Dometic Cord Compatible With ARB Socket? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, I'm about to get a Dometic fridge and I'm wondering about the compatibility of the Dometic cord with the ARB screw in 12v outlet. It looks like Dometic's cord also screws off (at the fuse?) and that Dometic sells a screw in 12v outlet and wiring very similar to ARB's. (No one has the Dometic hardwire kit in stock.)
Dometic kit: Dometic HWK-DC - Hardwiring Kit- DC
ARB kit:

Does anyone happen to know if the Dometic cord that comes with the Dometic fridges can be screwed into the ARB 12v outlet?

Thanks.

I use the ARB socket with my ARB Elements and my understanding is it is proprietary. Only ARB-ARB. I recall speaking to someone at ARB USA earlier this year to find just the socket without the whole mount assembly and he said all of it is from ARB. Maybe other's have different info.

When I got my ARB 50L, one of the first things was to chop off their connector and crimp on an Anderson SB50. Problem solved :)

I have SB50 and Anderson powerpoles sprinkled around my vehicle. Anything I get will have its cig lighter end chopped off and replaced with an appropriate anderson end.

cheers,
george.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom