Dome Light Problem - LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My front dome lights do not turn on. I have tried a couple different sets of bulbs in different orientations with no luck. The other front spot lights work fine as well as HomeLink in that same area. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions here on things I can try. Fuses under the hood seem good. Any other ones to check?

When you say orientation it seems like
You are implying LEDs. Regular halogen bulbs don’t work either?

There is another fuse box near the drivers left foot.

When you say orientation it seems like
You are implying LEDs. Regular halogen bulbs don’t work either?

There is another fuse box near the drivers left foot.
Thanks, yes. LEDs are going in to replace the halogen bulbs that I assumed were burned out (they didn't work either). New LEDs and working halogen bulbs from other locations were tested with none working.

I will check out the fuse box under the drivers side. Are there any there known to tie into the dome area?

I will check out the fuse box under the drivers side. Are there any there known to tie into the dome area?

I’m not totally sure but car builders often put various interior circuit fuses in this location so it is plausible.

Just a quick update in case anyone else runs into a similar issue. When I pulled the overhead console, I found a little water damage on the part of the circuit that manages the overhead lights. Likely another sunroof leak issue. I ordered a working replacement console on ebay and everything is all set and working again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom