2013 lx570 engine wire problem. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please HELP!
Please look at the picture . The wires on top of metal rail? were chewed by rat in 3 places. Left it only for 4 weeks in garage. Not sure what is it (wire loom name), also looks like last injector? also to be replaced.
I know here are lots of knowledgeable guys. Can you help with how is it called, so I can order
I am 180 mi to nearest LX dealer. Maybe I can do it myself-fixed cars before.

Thank you!!!
wire.PNG

I can't help with part numbers for that harness because I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Others on here will know where this it. But it does look like there is more damage than the 3 circles spots and I suggest looking over the entire engine compartment carefully to look for additional chewing.

A pic zoomed out some so we can figure out where on the engine this is would help. Here is a pic of the engine bay harnesses from the FSM:

1700865871195.png

Last edited:
A pic zoomed out some so we can figure out where on the engine this is would help. Here is a pic of the engine bay harnesses from the FSM:

View attachment 3490473
Thank you so much! Seems its engine #7 wire got to be replaced. part #821270C060. $32 or so. Hopefully I can do it myself.

Last edited:
Finally got the wires. Please help with replacement. I need to unscrew fuel rail, but afraid to break these plastic connectors Any advice how to remove them? Thank you very much!!!

lx 1.jpg

lx 2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom