Dobinsons Snorkels - Toyota Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does your snorkel interfere with the power antenna?
For which vehicle? This thread covers every Toyota Dobinsons makes snorkels for

No power antenna on GX's, you must be referring to 4R.

Oh I’m sorry, for the fzj80
It will be the same as any other snorkel I'm quite sure. I feel like I heard some people were able to keep theirs with a snorkel but the hardest part is getting the snorkel installed with it in place. Probably best to see what the general consensus is for all snorkels on that antenna. This snorkel was made to work around a standard antenna on that side, not a powered one.

The one for 200 series does not work. The hose is too short and the upper part of the snorkel too far from the a pillar. Even modifications don’t help it.

The one for 200 series does not work. The hose is too short and the upper part of the snorkel too far from the a pillar. Even modifications don’t help it.
@Cruisin911 has one on his and no gap issues. I've heard the hose is tricky to install properly onto the airbox.

@Cruisin911 has one on his and no gap issues. I've heard the hose is tricky to install properly onto the airbox.
Yup. Working like a champ. Hose is a royal pain to get on correctly but once done properly, it stays in place. Ive had zero complaints on the unit. Wife even ran the top of the snorkel into the garage door and I was able to replace just the grill on it. Satisfied customer here.

Yup. Working like a champ. Hose is a royal pain to get on correctly but once done properly, it stays in place. Ive had zero complaints on the unit. Wife even ran the top of the snorkel into the garage door and I was able to replace just the grill on it. Satisfied customer here.
44FDDBDA-3FB9-4A4B-ABA5-DE1D31F21485.jpeg
5FF9788E-B00D-44F7-95A9-D857C3EB32DF.jpeg
0F7D832F-730C-436B-A736-B987DEA9E917.jpeg
D0F13F36-24F7-461A-BC47-E8C1BDF4FAE9.jpeg

I'd lover to see something for the BJ diesels....right hand side mount....closest to the air filter.

Dobinsons now has a 2014+ Tundra snorkel, just released. Here's the thread on that.

Just updated the first post to include the more recently added snorkels from Dobinsons, for 2nd and 3rd Gen Tacomas, 4th and 5th Gen 4Runners and the Tundra as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom