Dishwasher Fix? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have you looked at the date on this thread?
Happens sometimes, I was just looking for a thread on the dishwasher theme. Maybe someone has the same problem as me. And found this one. I thought I could help him... Here are the issues that could lead to your problem: Drain pump failed - the Drain pump is responsible for draining water from the dishwasher, and if it "burned", the water will not drain. The pump needs to be replaced. Malfunction of the water level sensor - one of the important elements of any dishwasher is the press start – a special sensor that measures the water pressure level inside the dishwasher and sends a signal to the program module. Water level data is required for each washing cycle, and if it is not received, the machine starts working incorrectly. The press start needs to be replaced. Failed software module a Software module is the "brain" of the dishwasher – it analyzes wash cycles and sends commands to other nodes, such as the "drain" drain pump "to heat the water to the" Heater, "to draw water" intake valve. If the control module fails, these commands may be sent incorrectly or not at all. You need to" ReWire " the software module or replace it completely. Thank god my dishwasher doesn’t have such problems because it is from https://ianboer.com.au and it has a guarantee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom