discount on bulk steel (1 Viewer)

Thanks Brian,

This is great news, I am always looking for steel for one project or another on the old 45. I hope to see you this weekend.

Cheers,

Jim

landcruisnman

1972 FJ55 "Iron Giant"

Hey everyone,
I'm the guy giving the "Buddy Discount" on steel. If you need anything, make sure you email me directly at pat@summitsteel.net and I'll set you up. Anything to make someone who owns a LC drive it to my business so I can check it out!! Just let me know.
Later all

That is awesome... I am looking to build a rear bench seat in the near future, if I can find one or buy one. I want to make a box for under the seat to store things and I want it to be strong like a safe so Steel would work great.

Thanks.

Elwin:beer:

Hey everyone,
I'm the guy giving the "Buddy Discount" on steel. If you need anything, make sure you email me directly at pat@summitsteel.net and I'll set you up. Anything to make someone who owns a LC drive it to my business so I can check it out!! Just let me know.
Later all

Thats a great offer Pat. I am going to PM you - But I may have to drive my Tundra- the 40 does not haul 10 ft lengths very well:D

Tim:steer:

Pat is the MAN

You guys should take Pat up on this offer. It's a smokin deal and Pat is a cool dude!

I purchased some steel from him for a project and had to run down to the local supplier to finish cause I ran short.

I almost sh!t a brick when I compared prices. His prices were almost half of what I was charged.

They also have a neat machine shop that has a high drool factor if your in to metal working tools like me:D

Thanks again Pat:beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom