discount on bulk steel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Thanks Brian,

This is great news, I am always looking for steel for one project or another on the old 45. I hope to see you this weekend.

Cheers,

Jim

Great,
Glad it might help you guys!
See ya :cheers:
B.

Hey everyone,
I'm the guy giving the "Buddy Discount" on steel. If you need anything, make sure you email me directly at pat@summitsteel.net and I'll set you up. Anything to make someone who owns a LC drive it to my business so I can check it out!! Just let me know.
Later all

That is awesome... I am looking to build a rear bench seat in the near future, if I can find one or buy one. I want to make a box for under the seat to store things and I want it to be strong like a safe so Steel would work great.

Thanks.

Elwin:beer:

Hey everyone,
I'm the guy giving the "Buddy Discount" on steel. If you need anything, make sure you email me directly at pat@summitsteel.net and I'll set you up. Anything to make someone who owns a LC drive it to my business so I can check it out!! Just let me know.
Later all

Thats a great offer Pat. I am going to PM you - But I may have to drive my Tundra- the 40 does not haul 10 ft lengths very well:D

Tim:steer:

Pat is the MAN

You guys should take Pat up on this offer. It's a smokin deal and Pat is a cool dude!

I purchased some steel from him for a project and had to run down to the local supplier to finish cause I ran short.

I almost sh!t a brick when I compared prices. His prices were almost half of what I was charged.

They also have a neat machine shop that has a high drool factor if your in to metal working tools like me:D

Thanks again Pat:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom