Discount detailing services for DC area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How long does it take @Berkut10r ?
It all depends what you are interested in. If I am doing just my normal go to package, it would normally take about 6 to 7 hours. If you want something done out of norm (multiple stage polish, ceramic, graphene, wet sanding and etc.) then it will be a multi day job. I do not leave you carless, you take my LX home in the mean time.

I'm just interested in your normal go to package. What does your schedule look like?
I am get you in this Sunday or next weekend.

Are you familiar with Mud's Private Message (PM) function?

Berkut10r did an all day marathon half of Saturday and most of Sunday this past weekend. Did 7 vehicles total. Everything came out great. Been a long time since there was a reflection from the Taco quarter panel.

9978E018-1D7F-4BE3-AEB5-F665B2D0E696.jpeg
96A7B415-01C2-4C56-97C0-4BD59280ED90.jpeg
CF44FC61-969E-4762-B040-3DFAF3EEECAE.jpeg

Jeff, I am glad you are happy. It has been an honor to work on your beauties :)

@afgman786, with all the unfortunate things that have transpired in your family recently, I am offering my services to you for free. PM me when you are available and we will set something up.

Thanks @Berkut10r she's so clean now! A bit weird getting inside with clean floormats and all.

20200705_190909.jpg

20200705_190937.jpg

Lads/Lassies,

I operate a detailing business (on Ft Belvoir) in my off time and wanted to extend my services to the forum members. I opened my business to counter ridiculous rates that some of the DC area detailers charge and offer same grade services at much lower prices. My prices are $125 in and out with 1 step paint correction, topped with a sealant. Whats the catch? There is none, I operate out of my house with low overhead cost and this is my hobby not a full time job. I do full paint corrections, wet sanding and ceramic coatings (I am an IGL Coatings installer, google IGL Kenzo). You come to my house, drop off your LC/LX and take my LX home while I work on your rig, no need to catch rides or wait. Cheers!

In case someone is interested in full IGL Kenzo work up, i will charge minimum of $750 (roughly half of what you would normally encounter everywhere else). Process includes a full paint correction (wet sanding is extra) and it will require several days to prep, coat and cure.

BerkutAutoSpaLLC on Instagram and FB.

I’m Definitely interested! Do you drive the black 100 series with BERKUT plates (pretty sure I know the answer 😁)? I’ve seen you parked at DTRA quite a few times. Always great to see a fellow Cruiser at work.

I’m Definitely interested! Do you drive the black 100 series with BERKUT plates (pretty sure I know the answer 😁)? I’ve seen you parked at DTRA quite a few times. Always great to see a fellow Cruiser at work.
Lol. I may have been to DTRA a time or two :D. Let me know when you want your truck serviced :)

Hey man, had a couple of questions for you (tried to start a PM thread but it didn’t let me upload pics for some reason). My roof and hood paint are really showing their age, looks like clear coat erosion. Is there anything you can do to help restore it? Also, as far as the roof paint, would you need the tent removed or is it possible to work in the space under? There’s about 4-5” to work with.

We’re probably taking her out for a couple of nights camping this weekend but if you have availability next week I’d love to book a spot!

53514903-2D23-412E-A001-B4E3866464E8.jpeg
E9F0F55A-B599-4C24-8441-F9AAFE912522.jpeg

PM sent :)

Just had my Nissan pickup detailed on Saturday in prep of selling it. It was such a good job I had 15 inquiries on my CL ad in less than a day and a final offer to buy came in today, settling Wednesday.

Amazing how clean he got this thing. Thanks again.

IMG_20200815_153400.jpg
IMG_20200815_153430.jpg

Just had my Nissan pickup detailed on Saturday in prep of selling it. It was such a good job I had 15 inquiries on my CL ad in less than a day and a final offer to buy came in today, settling Wednesday.

Amazing how clean he got this thing. Thanks again.
Hey Patrick,

I am glad you are happy with it. Good to hear it sold quickly :)

You still doing details these days? We're just about through the nectar flow so no more sticky mist falling from the trees.

I think he moved to FL.

@TTViper and @iptman I don't see why you have to give me a bad rep...

@Berkut10r told me he moved to Florida back in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom