Discount detailing services for DC area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Berkut10r

SILVER Star
Threads
Lads/Lassies,

I operate a detailing business (on Ft Belvoir) in my off time and wanted to extend my services to the forum members. I opened my business to counter ridiculous rates that some of the DC area detailers charge and offer same grade services at much lower prices. My prices are $125 in and out with 1 step paint correction, topped with a sealant. Whats the catch? There is none, I operate out of my house with low overhead cost and this is my hobby not a full time job. I do full paint corrections, wet sanding and ceramic coatings (I am an IGL Coatings installer, google IGL Kenzo). You come to my house, drop off your LC/LX and take my LX home while I work on your rig, no need to catch rides or wait. Cheers!

In case someone is interested in full IGL Kenzo work up, i will charge minimum of $750 (roughly half of what you would normally encounter everywhere else). Process includes a full paint correction (wet sanding is extra) and it will require several days to prep, coat and cure.

BerkutAutoSpaLLC on Instagram and FB.

wish you were closer!

Is that price good for a Tundra? If not what do you charge for one?

Is that price good for a Tundra? If not what do you charge for one?
Tundra is $125, slightly more for a long bed. Are the seats cloth or leather?

Excellent. I just saw this and I live close in Alexandria. I’ve got needs on many levels. Are you willing to do post wheeling stuff. Kind of job that starts with pressure washing the mud off, and ends in a good detail? Extra charge expected. Also have the pretty cars that are pure detail jobs.

Excellent. I just saw this and I live close in Alexandria. I’ve got needs on many levels. Are you willing to do post wheeling stuff. Kind of job that starts with pressure washing the mud off, and ends in a good detail? Extra charge expected. Also have the pretty cars that are pure detail jobs.
My pressure washer is standing by, unless the mud is matted into the carpet then you won't hear me say "That will be a tad extra". My exterior washes the same if the car was a little dirty or straight from the mud fest. Text me (2679092367) or contact me on FB messenger, I am ready when you are.

Interiors are fine. Outside of two of my trucks are caked in trail mud particularly from uhwarrie. Chunky stuff all falls off. It’s just the sheen of red mud. I’ll be in touch as spring approaches.

Tundra is $125, slightly more for a long bed. Are the seats cloth or leather?

Extra cab, 6.5’ bed, leather interior.
do you do or have you thought about doing window tinting also?

Extra cab, 6.5’ bed, leather interior.
do you do or have you thought about doing window tinting also?
Easy peasy. I wish I logged in earlier, I would have invited you to get it down today if you wanted to. Since I work from home, any other services are kinda out of reach for me.

@Berkut10r no problem I couldn’t get down there today anyway. I had a home inspection today on a new house. I’m going to have to wait till I move to get a good detailing done.

Lads and Lassies,

Weather is clearing up (Thank God!) and my work schedule seems to be light (fingers crossed) at the moment so I can take on more and more customers. If you need your rig done on the weekday, no issues just let me know about a week or so in advance. Also, I recently became a Glassparency installer, demo vid in the link. If you want IGL coatings, then let me know two days ahead of time, I do not stock their coatings at the moment.

086B46F8-CD4D-46F4-8DEB-99FFB8D183D5.jpeg

@Berkut10r did an incredible job with my LX. Swapping to his LX while he worked on mine was super convenient. Thank you sir.

@Berkut10r What detailing services do you do for the inside of the vehicle? I have sand and sunscreen on the seats and the carpet.
Hello. Approx. how long was left on the seats for? The longer it has been on there, the tougher it is to remove. Sand is not too complex, i have an abundance of various interior tools to deal with that.

Hello. Approx. how long was left on the seats for? The longer it has been on there, the tougher it is to remove. Sand is not too complex, i have an abundance of various interior tools to deal with that.
If I tell you last summer, would you promise to keep the judging to a minimum and mostly silent? :doh:

If I tell you last summer, would you promise to keep the judging to a minimum and mostly silent? :doh:
Ok. No judging. I am definitely willing to give it a go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom