Differences: JDM80 vs. HDJ81 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not to mention i have all the parts needed to put EFI on it. what would my ECU do if it didnt see the auto there? i have obd1 and 2 parts to do it... maybe i need to stop crapping all over this thread and talk about this in another place haha.

oh yeah, why arent you asleep man... still dreaming of eastern time and wish you were here :D

not to mention i have all the parts needed to put EFI on it. what would my ECU do if it didnt see the auto there? i have obd1 and 2 parts to do it... maybe i need to stop crapping all over this thread and talk about this in another place haha.

oh yeah, why arent you asleep man... still dreaming of eastern time and wish you were here :D

Wish. One man operation unfortunately requires 24 hr diligence sometimes.... Capitalism doesn't sleep.

IMG_5431.JPG

Joekatana has a drivetrain from a euro HZJ80 on the way.

HZJ80 are pretty common for me down here .. but not HZJ81 .. guess are like HJ62 ..

HZJ80 are pretty common for me down here .. but not HZJ81 .. guess are like HJ62 ..

There wouldn't be any HZJ81 down there I'd expect, HZJ81 was JDM market only. HJ61 or FJ62 down there as well.

There wouldn't be any HZJ81 down there I'd expect, HZJ81 was JDM market only. HJ61 or FJ62 down there as well.

We didn't have many HJ61 or Tencha will have already a 12H-T on her .. :rofl: FJ62 were never popular down here .. gassers did not get much love down here ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom