DFW meeting this week! 7/14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
It's that time again boys and girls. See y'all at Pappa's BBQ on NW Hwy in Dallas, this Thursday at 7pm-ish.

I just put over 2K miles on my Cruiser last week, so I'll have to see if I'm up for another trip in it. :D

I won't make this one; leaving for Colorado in the 40 at 0-dark-thirty the next morning.

Let me rub it in again....

I will not make the meeting this month.

I'll be wheeling the Rubicon Trail

:flipoff2::beer::bounce::grinpimp:

I'll be there for a bit, no cruiser again, will be one one of the bikes.

Let me rub it in again....

I will not make the meeting this month.

I'll be wheeling the Rubicon Trail

:flipoff2::beer::bounce::grinpimp:

I had a less than nice comment but decided to keep it to myself. However I just wanted you to know I was thinking a less than nice comment. :flipoff2:

That sounds like Jeff is volunteering for something. Presidential elections this week? :clap:

That sounds like Jeff is volunteering for something. Presidential elections this week? :clap:

train.jpg

I will not be able to make it, either. Just found out my Aunt is in the hospital, with fluid in her lungs, on breathing support, with congestive heart failure. Leaving in just a bit to head to Corpus to see her. Pray for her, would you? :(

Justin,

Sorry to hear about your aunt... Be safe, and know you and she are in all our thoughts...

JasonH said:

So, what did y'all sign me up for?

Bitch Baker, that is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom