Desert West 70 Series Meet-up June 21st to 25th 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll be hosting another 70 Series meet-up out West this year.
This is something we did last year where a couple of us met up out in Western Utah to chat 70 Series, climb rocks and drive our cruisers around. A Tacoma even tagged along.
This year I have the Northeastern part of Utah on the agenda. More details to come on the exact plan.
There is no fee to attend this gathering. Just bring your cruisers and family.

I currently have the dates set for June 21st to the 25th.
This will of course be a pretty loose schedule as people will be coming in from all over.

We'll have a meeting spot that will be announced closer to the time and we'll use that as a basecamp.

Something we wanted to do to keep this event a little different from other vehicle based meets is to include the option to participate in other outdoor activities. This year we're planning to spend a day river rafting on the Green River. This would be something most people could partake in depending on the attendees. Of course there would be driving activities others could go do if this does not interest you.
There will be opportunities for harder wheeling for those trailering vehicles.

More updates on this event will be posted here.

Attendees:

@2wheelbob HZJ73
@Loober
@perrobravo
@Branwillith
HJ75
@RustyDusty
@Blomdala
Natalie
HZJ73
There are some people over on the 70 series Facebook page that are interested as well but I'm not sure if they're on here.

20221015_102404 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I tried to organize a 70 series trip once. I called it seven seven's seventy series trail ride. It was in 2007, and I was trying to get 7 70's to run the Triple 7 trail in Sand Hollow on July 7'th. It was too early... could not find enough 70's for that. I guess we can try again in 2077. Mark your Calendars!

I will check my calendar and see if I can make this one.

I tried to organize a 70 series trip once. I called it seven seven's seventy series trail ride. It was in 2007, and I was trying to get 7 70's to run the Triple 7 trail in Sand Hollow on July 7'th. It was too early... could not find enough 70's for that. I guess we can try again in 2077. Mark your Calendars!

I will check my calendar and see if I can make this one.
Maybe I'll reschedule to 2070. By then we'll have 79's that will be allowed to partake.

For now we'll still go forward with this one in preparation for then.

Maybe I'll reschedule to 2070. By then we'll have 79's that will be allowed to partake.

For now we'll still go forward with this one in preparation for then.
P.M. sent ….

Interested, but doubt that I can make it due to lack of PTO.

Is the Green permitted or is the stretch you're going to run open to anyone? In what kind of craft are you planning to float? I have a 14 foot cat and two IK's, sold our canoe a while back.

Interested, but doubt that I can make it due to lack of PTO.

Is the Green permitted or is the stretch you're going to run open to anyone? In what kind of craft are you planning to float? I have a 14 foot cat and two IK's, sold our canoe a while back.
The section we're planning to do is the A and B section and is not a permitted section. We're going to be renting a 16' raft depending on how many people we have interested in floating. Otherwise we have IK's that we'll use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom