SOLD Denver, CO: 1995 FZJ80 "3X Locked" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(233, 221, 221)
I bought this 80 about a year ago with grand intentions for it. However, life changed and we are now in a position where we have to sell it. It currently sit with just under 270k miles, and the build was completed with 256k miles. I have owned it since it had 263k miles. It is "3x locked" through the use of front and rear ARB air lockers, so not an authentic 3x locked cruiser.

Up front, it is certainly not perfect, however it is very clean in my opinion. The previous owner completed 95% of the build and owned a a very nice custom car shop in the San Francisco area where he completed the build himself. I spent a day in his shop looking at his work and it was all very high quality, however since this was his personal vehicle he did not keep receipts for the build.

That being said here are some of the details:
-Slee front bumper with Come Up winch and synthetic line. Includes wireless remote.
-ARB Solis Lights with dimmer switch
-Slee rear bumper (new model) to include ladder, tire carrier, jerry can holder, mounted hi-lift, and mounted rotopax gas can. This bumper also has a quick connect for the on-board air system.
-Front Runner Slimline II roof rack and ARB awning (not currently mounted).
-4x4 labs sliders
-Slee lift components including the radius arms and all essential linkages
-OME remote reservoir shocks front and rear
-Nitro 4.88 gears
-Brand new ARB air locker compressor mounted under hood (used one time)
-ARB twin compressor and FABTECH air tank for on-board air needs
-17" TR Beadlock Wheels wrapped in 37" tires
-Dual battery kit with IBS battery monitor in driver area
-Power inverter in rear with 110v outlets
-Custom cargo slide
-Rockford Fosgate sub, amplifier, and speakers all the way around
-Alpine touchscreen head unit
-Front bucket seats from a Nissan 370z
-Custom upholstered rear seats to match the front seats (original seats under the custom upholstery and new cushioning)
-Brand new OEM radiator and fan

Every body panel except the roof was repainted when the build was being done. Any rust was cut out and new material welded in prior to paint. Fenders had new material welded in after they were removed before paint.

I'm likely forgetting something, but that should cover most of it. I have just shy of $35,000 dollars in this rig. Asking price is $30,000 OBO. I have numerous pictures for anyone interested. Thank you for your time.

Screenshot_20230527_193414_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230527_193448_Photos.jpg

20230531_193848.jpg

20230531_193730.jpg

20230531_193410.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom