Denso Irridium IK16TT Spark Plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I just want to ask if any one in this forum can help me out. I just bought a Denso Irridium IT16TT spark plug for my FZJ80 (1FZFE). The Autoshop say it is the same as the required ones.

Question: Can i use this spark plug on 1fzfe??
20220520_101348.jpg

For a gas (petrol) FZJ80 they work very well (in a US Spec FZJ80).

Prior to using the Denso Iridium TT plugs I had used the first generation Denso Iridium plugs (no platinum tipped side electrode), and they also worked very well (two sets, ~100,000 miles per set).

Then switched a couple years ago to the TT plug in one of my 80's, now with ~20,000 miles on the TT plugs. No issues.

Prior to using the Denso Iridium TT plugs I had used the first generation Denso Iridium plugs (no platinum tipped side electrode), and they also worked very well (two sets, ~100,000 miles per set).

Then switched a couple years ago to the TT plug in one of my 80's, now with ~20,000 miles on the TT plugs. No issues

Then switched a couple years ago to the TT plug in one of my 80's, now with ~20,000 miles on the TT plugs. No issues.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom