DeltaVS Black Friday sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post these codes to Facebook in a few hours since it's just now getting straightened out. give everybody here a head start.

all fixed. issue with radius arms was the discount was being applied to a 0$ dropdown item.

the other coupons working on anything was a type, thanks for the heads up on that @Deity X
Thanks! I just ordered the 5L arms since I couldn’t get the 4 to work or maybe sold out. Also got a panhard bracket :)

my bad on the 4" used arms coupon, if anybody was trying to use that, the correct code is
  1. BF4inarmswithbushused

Dave, It looks like coupons are not stackable. Is this an error?
Nope, website doesn’t have that functionality. Original post mentions you might have to check out twice to use two coupons.

This thread will be getting locked this evening before I head home, if you have any questions ask here or send an email. What's left of the codes are good until midnight tonight.

I couldn't get anything to work for my order of the 3L arms with bushings and hardware. Tried at midnight on Friday and a number of times since. Placed the order anyway.

I couldn't get anything to work for my order of the 3L arms with bushings and hardware. Tried at midnight on Friday and a number of times since. Placed the order anyway.
Email me your order number I’ll see what happened.

Dumb question, but since the 4" arm code still works figured I'd ask before sale ends/thread locks.
97 LX with ARB bumper/synth line winch. Running 850J springs in front/863J rears, 315/75R16 tires. Go with 3" or 4" arms?

Dumb question, but since the 4" arm code still works figured I'd ask before sale ends/thread locks.
97 LX with ARB bumper/synth line winch. Running 850J springs in front/863J rears, 315/75R16 tires. Go with 3" or 4" arms?

🤷‍♂️ arm voice is a function of current and desired caster, not spring number and bumper, unfortunately. There is a caster data thread under this profile history that has a lot of info. Getting caster checked is an excellent start though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom