DeltaVS Black Friday sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta VS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
deltavs.com
Here you go folks. This is almost exclusively 80 series stuff, one 100 series bumper piece (will also work with the about to be released updated 80 bumper).

I you have any questions about any of the coupons for clarity REPLY TO THIS THREAD otherwise I won't get a notification to respond.

The coupons SHOULD be pretty self explanatory if you're familiar with our catalog of products. Some of these there are more than one of, most of them there are only one of. If the coupon doesn't work it's most likely because someone else used it already. If you have any questions, see above.

These coupons are scheduled to be useable from Nov 24-27 2023.

These coupons are "single use".

There will be NO RETURNS for items purchased with these coupons. THESE ARE ALL BLEM ITEMS IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT DON'T PASS MUSTER IN THE LOOKS DEPT.

All the coupons with RHD or LHD are for shifter consoles.

This is the first time trying a sale like this, if you find a loophole, it's due to an honest mistake. Please contact me directly and let me know (info@deltavs.com). If this gets abused in any way it will never happen again and all the orders will be cancelled.

If you have multiple items in your cart and one of them is eligible for a coupon, it should work just fine.

If you have two items in your cart that are both eligible for coupons, you might have to check out twice. I have not been able to correctly test if you can add multiple coupons to the same cart..

I will be posting all this info on Facebook and instagram after I wake up and get moving on Friday, so mud users will have a head start.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 6.16.32 PM.png

So is it a % off or a reduced price? What am I missing here?

So is it a % off or a reduced price? What am I missing here?
dollars off. I guess I should've included that in the coupon name (how much each would be reduced by).

dollars off. I guess I should've included that in the coupon name (how much each would be reduced by).
I've got my eye on a few products. A bit more clarity on the sale would be cool. Theres a single item per code? So its first come first serve, is it one code per person? or per order?

I've got my eye on a few products. A bit more clarity on the sale would be cool. Theres a single item per code? So its first come first serve, is it one code per person? or per order?
some of the codes are single use, some are not. I gave each code the ability to be used as many times as there are those items on the shelf. ceiling storage rack for instance, there is 1. awning brackets for our roof rack, 4. etc. only way I could get it to work with lack of inventory on our site.

first come first serve all the way. no restrictions for how many codes a person uses (I don't know if there is even a way for me to do that).

Will these items be posted in your used & on sale page when it goes live on Friday? Assuming midnight MST? Trying to cop me either 3" or 4" radius arms and maybe the black center console with the shifter console :p
What is the burner extension?
No panhard brackets? :frown:

Will these items be posted in your used & on sale page when it goes live on Friday? Assuming midnight MST? Trying to cop me either 3" or 4" radius arms and maybe the black center console with the shifter console :p
What is the burner extension?
No panhard brackets? :frown:
Didn’t make new item posts, these just work on the regular priced items. Path of least resistance for getting everything listed. Yes Mountain time. Burner ext is for the flip up table on rear bumper.

I like the mystery surrounding this sale. I also like the limited quantities. There's a gamification element to hitting it early and either being pleasantly surprised or disappointed by the availability and price. Rewards a bias towards action, knowing what you want and putting in some effort to take advantage of the sale, but you won't know if it was worth it unless you are successful. That warms my cold heart. Black Friday sales used to be about getting up early and braving the crowds, doing the work of securing the deal, and being miserable with a bunch of other miserable people the way God intended.

I'll be online at midnight getting what I need and if someone beats me to it, them's the breaks. Better luck next time. Thanks for the opportunity. ;)

Last edited:
Using the coupon codes the 3in or 5L arms didn't come out discounted, does that mean it already sold out?
Didn’t make new item posts, these just work on the regular priced items. Path of least resistance for getting everything listed. Yes Mountain time. Burner ext is for the flip up table on rear bumper.

Here you go folks. This is almost exclusively 80 series stuff, one 100 series bumper piece (will also work with the about to be released updated 80 bumper).

I you have any questions about any of the coupons for clarity REPLY TO THIS THREAD otherwise I won't get a notification to respond.

The coupons SHOULD be pretty self explanatory if you're familiar with our catalog of products. Some of these there are more than one of, most of them there are only one of. If the coupon doesn't work it's most likely because someone else used it already. If you have any questions, see above.

These coupons are scheduled to be useable from Nov 24-27 2023.

These coupons are "single use".

There will be NO RETURNS for items purchased with these coupons. THESE ARE ALL BLEM ITEMS IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT DON'T PASS MUSTER IN THE LOOKS DEPT.

All the coupons with RHD or LHD are for shifter consoles.

This is the first time trying a sale like this, if you find a loophole, it's due to an honest mistake. Please contact me directly and let me know (info@deltavs.com). If this gets abused in any way it will never happen again and all the orders will be cancelled.

If you have multiple items in your cart and one of them is eligible for a coupon, it should work just fine.

If you have two items in your cart that are both eligible for coupons, you might have to check out twice. I have not been able to correctly test if you can add multiple coupons to the same cart..

I will be posting all this info on Facebook and instagram after I wake up and get moving on Friday, so mud users will have a head start.

View attachment 3488000

Tested a few other items and the discount code all worked; I am guessing it has to do with the way the radius arms are added to the cart that it doesn't see any eligible items. Most of the radius arms codes work but do not discount with eligible item (might be because they are pre-order?); only the 4in used arms code "could not be found". The following codes: BFautoRHDblack, BFlhdmanual-grey, BFrhdmanualblack, and BFrhdmanualtan, discounts $50 without even having it in cart. Also you are not able to add more than one code per order. Hope that helps. Guessing Dave will wake up with a slight headache on his hands haha. :bang:

The 0$ part is typo on my end (I think), I’ll have to fix that. The other stuff, not too sure. I’ll look into it.

all fixed. issue with radius arms was the discount was being applied to a 0$ dropdown item.

the other coupons working on anything was a type, thanks for the heads up on that @Deity X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom