Daylight Savings Run - April 3 - 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone talked to the Green Country folks since Disney is in their back yard?

I'll be over Saturday morning for the day.

Chris, Hey sorry I've been a little quiet. I'm planning on being there Fri night for a day of wheeling on sat. I'll see ya there.
What could I bring for food?

Justin Tubb

Last edited:
I will be there early Fri afternoon along with Eric Jobe and his new wheels.
-Eric B.

Chris, Hey sorry I've been a little quiet. I'm planning on being there Fri night for a day of wheeling on sat. I'll see ya there.
What could I bring for food?

Justin Tubb

I'm getting the impression that we'll probably just do a potluck deal on this trip. Nothing specifically planned, just bring some extra and we'll throw it all out on a table. OK, not literally.

I heard Eric Jobe got a pretty decent rig.. Ya all watch out for that ride..
I've got company in town that weekend. Have fun.

Cant make it now, seems my manager has something shoved far up the wrong place... My job or a day of wheeling... Hmm... Anyone staying for some sunday wheeling?

I'm pretty certain I won't be able to make it. We have been ridiculously busy at work despite the economy and three of my projects will likely bleed into Saturday when they depart. I hate working weekends.

Is there a final head count? I will be there Saturday morning at 9:00. Bringing a buddy from Iowa with me.

Okay, I have been out of the country for a few days so just catching up. I guess we are not organizing any food after all. Way back we were asked to do so and had posted for requests and we would do the shopping like we did last year and everyone would pay us back, but that's okay. Marc, if you want we can still feed you guys. Just let me know. We will be getting down to Disney around 4:00 on Fri. Last year we all went out for dinner Fri. Night. Does anyone want to do that again this year?

Peggy

Craig and Will?

I will be there by mid evening Friday at the latest. Will is a maybe, because he has his first soccer game and baseball practice Saturday. I might try to get out of town earlier Friday afternoon if Will does not come along.

I have the rear t-case seal out right now. I guess I have a bastard t-case from overseas that does not have the same output seal as 99% of the rest in the world. Curt at Cruiser Outfitters thinks that it might have had a brake mounted to it at one time. Those are the only split cases he thinks might have been different. I have the parts store and Curt looking for a good seal based on measurements and I might see if I can get a normal tail from my original t-case at Eric B's house, but meeting up between now and then will be difficult since I have to go to NE Wednesday and part of Thursday.

Does it sound like I am venting:mad:

See ya...I hope
Craig

I am planning on leaving Dallas around 1pm on Fri., which should put me in Disney around 6 or 7. That's tenative right now though, as I may have to stay later to support a demo for a customer.

C ya there Bob! Justin

the osage gang will not be attending disney this weekend...we just could not get the schedule to work out...you all have a great time and we will see ya at ashers!

osagecruiser

And we had such good meals planned for you. Well, now we have extra food, so if someone wants to chip in to help cover costs we can feed 4 more people. Will be about $20 for 2 breakfasts, one dinner and one lunch. All the food is already purchased. Just let us know.

Peggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom