Daughter's wedding coming up. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you!! We are planning on renting one of those food warming tables, should be the ticket if well managed.

Beyond a doubt, your pork is got to be better than anything I've ever done. Tri-tip is easy (but sometimes tough to find I hear).
Appreciate the thought John:cheers:

I live in the Central Valley of Cali. Tri Tip is not hard to find here, but good Tri Tip is hard to find.
Lots of different cooking styles of that cut of meat.
From what I've been told, it started on some of the larger Ranches surrounding Santa Maria, Ca.
Hence the name "Santa Maria Style". But over time this cut has been introduced into other parts of the west coast, and plenty of great chefs have put their own spin on how they prepare this cut.

Good Luck Senior Split,
I hope everyone appreciates your hard work, and that you will get to be "The Brides Father" for awhile.
And that you get that that Daddy/Daughter dance without your Tux smelling like smoke.

How about an apron and a hair net... :doh:

3 more weeks and life can get back to some kind of normalcy... 2nd batch of tri-tips, chicken and roasted potatoes this weekend.
Warranted a new tool which I am pretty excited about.
002.JPG

Big day is next Sunday and I am officially done with cooking (other than 30 pounds of roasted potatoes, that the wife is going to cover).:cool:
Last batch of beef and chicken tenderloins, which is good.. The freezer is getting to the stuffed point. The recent count is 140~ people.
002.JPG
005.JPG

Well, it went off with a couple of minor hitches, but overall no complaints (except for one woman who came over and ask why it was 45 minutes late)...:meh: All compliments from then on.

Gaggle of people;
136.JPG

What counted was the bride and groom;
232.JPG

Hardest part for the old man was walking her down the aisle;
054.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom