Date to wheel? Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe it's you!

This is a new trail at Rausch... looks like fun and there are ledges;)

DSC00644.JPG

So who is gonna run this blue/black with ledges with us? (can you tell I wanna wheel???):beer:

Just outta curiosity, what and where is this trail?

per the link and Lynn

"The Snakebite trail on the South property now has one section open and ready to run thanks to the hard work of Frankie and Witter. I'm thinking it's at a minimum a blue-black level, hard to tell until someone actually runs it. The rocks aren't necessarily huge, but there are some ugly lines you have to take because of the sharp pointy type rocks. I walked in so far, thinking, okay, this is good, that's good, I can do this, wait a minute, how the heck do you get through this part?

This first section also includes an optional rock ledge area that is much harder and off-camber. They plan to open up that ledge even more to provide multiple lines of attack."

sounds enticing:beer:

Hmmm. Sounds like a good one to watch *you* attack it. What? You want to borrow my inclinometer? No problemo.

Let me know when you wanna watch:flipoff2: seriously though, when are we gonna wheel Rausch?

Add me to the watch list :D. Maybe I will have thunder in my inspiration plugs (after watching Jeff) and ya'll can watch me trying that :grinpimp:.

How does october 28th sound?

Add me to the watch list :D. Maybe I will have thunder in my inspiration plugs (after watching Jeff) and ya'll can watch me trying that :grinpimp:.

How does october 28th sound?

What the heck are inspiration plugs? That like them thar inspiration tapes, "You can do it!!" :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Let me know when you wanna watch:flipoff2: seriously though, when are we gonna wheel Rausch?

Actuator skidplate is on - it's built like a brick $$hihouse. All I have left to do is replace those silly shackles. I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

What the heck are inspiration plugs? That like them thar inspiration tapes, "You can do it!!" :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Welp, it's much more than inspiration tape Dan. Don't be downplayin the Iron Pig's ability to conquer now. If you'd go ahead and tried it then I'd be sayin I've seen it all. But I know you're gonna chacken out :flipoff2:. :flipoff2:

I still don't know what "inspiration plugs" are. But I'm still going to trend to blues. Don't let Jeff fool ya. I got through blacks all right, but only with *close* spotting by Jeff.

Shackles are on. New bushings in rear too. Let's roll, er, rock.

I still don't know what "inspiration plugs" are. But I'm still going to trend to blues.

Alright Dan, this is the best I could come up with:

Inspiration Plugs: A metaphoric description of spark plugs used in automobiles. It is a Psychological inspiration for <type your name here> to try obstacles on “black” trails with Dan’s virtual vision of “you can do it!!” :D

Did anyone actually wheel this weekend? If so, where are the pics? I know Riad didn't go, else how could he inspirationalize my sparkplugs? :flipoff2:

no one went, we are still trying to nail down a weekend to go. I am not sure of my availability at this point. I was in SC for the last week surfing : )

That's pretty funny. Another land locked surfer. My parents had a house in sea isle city, nj. for 15 years. Then they sold it. :frown: I haven't been out for a few years. Hard to find time. Have you surfed anywhere out of the country?
Chris

Only key west.:eek: I have been to puerto rico and costa rica. Costa Rica were the biggest waves I have ever been on, 12'+. Really makes you pay attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom