Date to wheel? Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to set a date to wheel this fall with this group?

I know GCLCNY and CLCC and likely BBRC will all wheel at some point this fall but I am wondering if there is any interest in getting this small group together...
post up if you have any suggestions.

We could get a group to go up to the Fall Gathering in New Hampshire as well.....

Wheeling this fall

I'm planning to wheel Saturday October 28, probably at Paragon but could do Rausch Creek if the consensus steers that way. Matt Reed will be wheeling his FJ40 that day and anyone wanting to join is more than welcome. I might be up for a day before then, too if there is enough interest. Weekdays or weekends are OK for me I still have some vacation time left!!!!!

I won't be able to get up to the Fall Gathering this year. Have a big project going at work that weekend and can't get off. Gary S

Pick a date and let me know.

How's about Sept. 30th @ Rausch? I could wheel Friday the 29th as well and make it a two night trip... The calendar is clear for Rausch that weekend and Friday would most likely be empty other than us.

just an FYI:
The BBRC Fall Crawl is Oct 13th, 14th, 15th.

I'll be trying my best to hit this event, but would be open to a possible 30th Sept run. I'm totally booked for work the rest of Sept. We'll see...

Cool, I will be at fall carlisle, and may be able to make it on saturday.

Wayneraintree said:
How's about Sept. 30th @ Rausch? I could wheel Friday the 29th as well and make it a two night trip... The calendar is clear for Rausch that weekend and Friday would most likely be empty other than us.

Jeff, would this be a trail specific run like mostly blacks? I do not know all the black trails in RC (not all the blues either) and therefore not sure if I'd be holding you guys back, if ya'll will be running mostly blacks.

However, I am in for the 30th and would love to wheel with you again, if you consider some blues :D.

Riad said:
Jeff, would this be a trail specific run like mostly blacks? I do not know all the black trails in RC (not all the blues either) and therefore not sure if I'd be holding you guys back, if ya'll will be running mostly blacks.

However, I am in for the 30th and would love to wheel with you again, if you consider some blues :D.

I am open to wheel whatever trails... if blues are in the forecast I may run the 33's:grinpimp: we'll try to get a consensus or just run blues with black options.... how's that?

For me, it's more about being in the woods with good people having fun than it is running the hardest trails:beer:

Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black!

76FJ40 said:
Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black!

I am quite sure we will see enough black for your likings Bob! and mine too! Maybe Riad will go ahead and install that front locker and make this debate obsolete:grinpimp: :flipoff2:

Wayneraintree said:
I am quite sure we will see enough black for your likings Bob! and mine too! Maybe Riad will go ahead and install that front locker and make this debate obsolete:grinpimp: :flipoff2:

Riad's front arb done been installed by Lance. He likee that hissssss sound.

If I get my front locker working again and a skid plate installed, I may there. Blues would be on my plate.

Yeah, the front locker has been through CM06 and then Pig's run so far. My concern is clearance. I love that hiss sound :D. Sure I will do some blacks, who's gonna be my spotter?

Last edited:
OK, note sent to Rausch regarding this trail ride. I want to camp Thursday and Friday night, and possibly Saturday night.

I plan to wheel Friday and Saturday...post up if you plan to trail ride!

I would like to come but my exhaust is leakin from the last misadventure. Once I get some sliders and fix the exhaust I'll be back in action. Have fun guys.
chris

Chris, talk to Cruiserhead05 (Brandon) about FZJ80 sliders. He found a guy out west that made a nice set for him at a reasonable price.

I'm hoping to come if I can get off from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom