Date to wheel? Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm changing jobs and my start date hasn't been determined yet. I'm trying to get it settled so I can make plans for the 29th.

I'll try to show, but it will all be decided by my currently insane work schedule.

I won't even get back from Denver until the 20th......

teaser pic...... that's a fear of death shot on a loose rock shelf at 12,000 feet :eek:
teaster 1.JPG

Wayneraintree said:
So... it is Bob (I think your coming down with something on Friday the 29th) Riad (cough cough), Tom, who else? Dan (gett'er done : ).. time to wheel!

Welp, Jeff, you might be right, it's starting to look like I'm not gonna make it this time :D. I am not sure yet.. As usual, if I'm not there on time in Saturday morning then I am not there... So you guys have fun and take pictures :cheers:.

Last edited:
Absolutely maybe for sure. It looks like I'll make it.

Chris and I found some good blues and blacks that are just calling your name.

I spoke with Brother Burl last night and he's planning to attend.

Burl and I are planning to arrive on Thursday, probably late, to wheel on Friday.

Are you coming Dan? If not, I can just take your tent for Bohdi.

Wayneraintree said:
sweet, Bohdi and I will see you there.... maybe you can bring Dan's tent for bohdi:grinpimp:

Uhuuh. I can see just how *really* upset you are over my pissed on tent, Jeff. He never did that before. Uhuuh. Yup. Never heard of a dog trained to piss on command... :rolleyes:

Doesn't look like I'll have things repaired in time. Parts still enroute.

Blue77FJ40 said:
Uhuuh. I can see just how *really* upset you are over my pissed on tent, Jeff.

I did really feel bad about it... and truthfully I never saw him do that before, seemed kinda random he chose your tent but at least we can all laugh about it:grinpimp: and it washes off:beer:

Hope you can make it another time, as for this trip, Gary S. will be joining us as well...

It washed off fine. Just crankin on ya. Pepper spray trap activated by motion sensor ready for Bohdi next camp. Bob's tent seeded with saved Bohdi piss to encourage numerous future deposits.

Locker's repaired. Power steering's repaired. Just need heavy duty skid plate for actuator.

It washed off fine. Just crankin on ya. Pepper spray trap activated by motion sensor ready for Bohdi next camp. Bob's tent seeded with saved Bohdi piss to encourage numerous future deposits.

Locker's repaired. Power steering's repaired. Just need heavy duty skid plate for actuator.

I have some 1/4 plate and 1" square tube... name the dims and I'll weld it up for you and bring my drill (2 batteries) and bits... you bring the hardware:grinpimp:

So is it just the three of us? If that's the case I guess I can cancel a few of the hookers and leave most of the beer at home.

Should be a great time! Unfortunately I wont be able to make it.
No Cruiser on this trip to Carlisle.
Will Gary hit the NEUROC trail again?? :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom