Daily funny pics (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very funny bit about Jeep Owners.

I liked the fresh oil stain on the road at the beginning. :rofl:
(I'm sure it was the A/C, but it's fun to think it was an oil stain)

Very funny bit about Jeep Owners.

LMAO love that guys videos

Pretty much everything in there could translate to us cruiser owners though.
Except take out the ducks and no need to ask if it was expensive lolz

On the newest episode of I smoked crack before making this sale ad....

1704927759375.png

What would Ted say here . . .hmm.

BTW, the new Ted series on Peacock is pretty damn good LOL. I had to buy a month to watch the Chiefs / Miami game and now I'm trying to binge Ted.

I asked A.I. to write me a story about what its like being a dallas cowboys fan..... its damn funny

1705516769287.png

Tom was a loyal fan of the Dallas Cowboys. He had been following them since he was a kid, and he never missed a game. He had a lot of Cowboys memorabilia in his room, and he always wore his Cowboys jersey on game days. He loved his team, and he hated their rivals, especially the Philadelphia Eagles.

One day, he decided to go to the stadium to watch the Cowboys play against the Eagles. He was very excited and confident. He thought that the Cowboys would win easily, because they had a better record, a better quarterback, and a better coach. He bought his ticket, got his popcorn, and found his seat. He was ready to cheer for his team and boo the Eagles.

The game started, and Tom was happy. The Cowboys scored a touchdown on their first drive, and he jumped up and down, shouting and clapping. He looked at the Eagles fans around him and taunted them. "How do you like that, losers?" he said. "Your team is trash. You have no chance against the Cowboys. We are the best!"

The Eagles fans ignored him and waited for their team to respond. They didn't have to wait long. The Eagles scored a touchdown on their next drive, and then another one, and then another one. The Cowboys defense was helpless. They couldn't stop the Eagles offense. They missed tackles, gave up big plays, and committed penalties. The Eagles fans cheered and celebrated. They looked at Tom and mocked him. "How do you like that, loser?" they said. "Your team is trash. You have no chance against the Eagles. We are the best!"

Tom was shocked and angry. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. The Cowboys were losing badly, and they looked worse and worse as the game went on. The Cowboys offense was also struggling. They couldn't move the ball, they turned it over, and they got sacked. The Eagles defense was dominant. They pressured the Cowboys quarterback, intercepted his passes, and forced fumbles. The Eagles fans laughed and jeered. They looked at Tom and ridiculed him. "How do you like that, loser?" they said. "Your team is trash. You have no chance against the Eagles. We are the worst!"

Tom was furious and embarrassed. He wanted to leave, but he couldn't. He had spent a lot of money on his ticket, and he didn't want to waste it. He had to stay and watch the Cowboys get humiliated by the Eagles. He had to endure the insults and jokes of the Eagles fans. He had to admit that his team was bad, and that the Eagles were better. He had to face the truth: the Dallas Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL.

The end.

Yuppies sometimes pay over 100k to "live off the grid" and can't come close to my man really living off the grid for 4k

1705600005042.png

Pretty accurate for me last week in Northern Idaho. Temp was already below 0 and with the Gale force wind blowing the wind chill temp was -25.

FB_IMG_1705600418424.jpg