For Sale CVT-RTT sleeps 2+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Switching to sleeping inside my truck, selling my CVT roof top tent, sleeps 2+people, 56x48" closed, 56x96" open. Bought ~2yrs ago so I think it's a Mt Shasta. stored for 8 months in its packaging. Installed April 2016. used ~8 times since No smoking/pets/ kids. Nothing broken. I have extra annex with flooring. Annex was HORRIBLE to install and take off, so its ripped at the edges, if you want it free otherwise it's not worth $ ...doesn't leak though. Cover im good condition, no rips, zipper works well. Asking $800. Local pickup in Boise ID. Willing to meet if few hours away. will be in Flagstaff for Overland Expo 2018, can take with. Can take inside shots if u want

20171124_190746.jpg

20171124_190827.jpg

Hello Liza

I'm Marshall I'm interested in your RTT. I will be at Overland Expo in Flagstaff also (928) 277-5701 let me know if its still available. Thx

Marshall, would love to meet you at overland, u know the truck and it has wanderlustoverlander on front and read windows. I sold the tent months back , totally forgot to take it off mud. Will do right now SORRY. Liza

Thanks Liza I'll see you in May I made the move to a 2018 Toyota 4Runner we'll find each other.

2018 Toyota 4Runner.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom