For Sale CVT-RTT sleeps 2+

Discussion in 'Classifieds: Outdoor and Expedition Gear' started by liza rodriguez, Nov 24, 2017.

1. liza rodriguez

liza rodriguez

Switching to sleeping inside my truck, selling my CVT roof top tent, sleeps 2+people, 56x48" closed, 56x96" open. Bought ~2yrs ago so I think it's a Mt Shasta. stored for 8 months in its packaging. Installed April 2016. used ~8 times since No smoking/pets/ kids. Nothing broken. I have extra annex with flooring. Annex was HORRIBLE to install and take off, so its ripped at the edges, if you want it free otherwise it's not worth $ ...doesn't leak though. Cover im good condition, no rips, zipper works well. Asking $800. Local pickup in Boise ID. Willing to meet if few hours away. will be in Flagstaff for Overland Expo 2018, can take with. Can take inside shots if u want

20171124_190746.jpg

20171124_190827.jpg

2. NUKEM

NUKEM

Media:
    Hello Liza

I'm Marshall I'm interested in your RTT. I will be at Overland Expo in Flagstaff also (928) 277-5701 let me know if its still available. Thx

3. liza rodriguez

liza rodriguez

Marshall, would love to meet you at overland, u know the truck and it has wanderlustoverlander on front and read windows. I sold the tent months back , totally forgot to take it off mud. Will do right now SORRY. Liza

4. liza rodriguez

liza rodriguez

5. NUKEM

NUKEM

Media:
    Thanks Liza I'll see you in May I made the move to a 2018 Toyota 4Runner we'll find each other.

2018 Toyota 4Runner.png

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.