Cut Fenders, No Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
kartchcustoms.com
I cut my fenders a while back after reading Rezarfs thread. I kept the stock lines. I took the top of the fenders about as high as they would go. I took some extra of the back side to allow my 35's to swing back when articulating.

Just thought i'd post a few pics to show you how the look is.

resized-P1040819.JPG

resized-P1040831.JPG

resized-P1040832.JPG
resized-P1040819.JPG
resized-P1040831.JPG
resized-P1040832.JPG

Looks good. :cheers: What seats you have in there?

Tim

Man that looks great! Like the extra room with the stock look. Did you cut all the way up to the inner fender? The reason i ask is mine is cut w/ flairs and i want to see if i can remove the flairs and get the same look but i see that my fenders were cut up to the bottom of the inner fender and there is a rib there that won't give the fender a straight line if the flairs were removed, hope that makes sense. I just wanted to see what you did. How did you finish the lips?
Thanks.

Looks good. :cheers: What seats you have in there?

Beard bench seat in the back and 2002 Dodge Neon seats in the front (basically bolt in).
Tim

Man that looks great! Like the extra room with the stock look. Did you cut all the way up to the inner fender? The reason i ask is mine is cut w/ flairs and i want to see if i can remove the flairs and get the same look but i see that my fenders were cut up to the bottom of the inner fender and there is a rib there that won't give the fender a straight line if the flairs were removed, hope that makes sense. I just wanted to see what you did. How did you finish the lips?
Thanks.

I'm about a half inch from the top of the inner fender. All I did to finish the lips was hit them with a flapper sander disc. I used a jigsaw to do the cutting. Was really fast and left a decent edge to begin with.

Thanks for the compliments!

Looks good !! That's as high as I went with mine as well.:cheers:

There shouldn't be any problem going all the way up to the inner fender. If yuu don't have enough metal to make it straight you could always weld in some sheet metal and start from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom