For Sale Custom RTT like Campteq for 80 SOLD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m sorry but I just can’t ship it.

As far as pics, check the link. The only other picture I could take right now is it sitting on two sawhorses covered with a tarp.

Thanks for the interest but hope you can understand. Although I go to work everyday and I’m requto do so, I haven’t been paid in over a month. I just don’t have time.

QUOTE="surface, post: 12160654, member: 139346"]Is there anyway I can convince you to ship this? Do you have any photos of the interior?

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

I understand, I'm sorry you are in such an awful situation.

I may have a connection in Turlock who could facilitate shipping for me, I'm that interested.

I reviewed all the previous threads and unfortunately couldn't find any pictures of the interior

Our plans have changed and we won’t be using this. The only thing I did was buy it and bring it home. I never mounted it on my 80. It’s located in Modesto, CA. Local pickup only. $700.

Rtt for 80 Series
how long is it inside>

6'6" or longer?

I want this and I don't even have an 80 series yet!

Send me a text

209-648-9436

Peter

QUOTE="1994 80 Series, post: 12512436, member: 152367"]
Hello, I’m interested in purchasing the tent if it’s still available - please PM me (I can’t figure out how to PM on this site)
[/QUOTE]

Wow I really can't believe this hasn't sold...at $450 you're practically giving it away!

Here’s the deal:

You know that pile of bumpers, wheels, spare tire hangers and other items you just had to keep from your landcruisers? Well, my wife wants that cleaned up. I had it hidden but she found it after a family member died and left us a bunch more of her stuff.

If your in the area, stop by otherwise I’m dropping it off to @orangefj45

Wow I really can't believe this hasn't sold...at $450 you're practically giving it away!

Here’s the deal:

You know that pile of bumpers, wheels, spare tire hangers and other items you just had to keep from your landcruisers? Well, my wife wants that cleaned up. I had it hidden but she found it after a family member died and left us a bunch more of her stuff.

If your in the area, stop by otherwise I’m dropping it off to @orangefj45

Any of that stuff FJ40 stuff? More specifically do you have a set of FJ40 wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom